disaster

"Last Friday night !!!!!!" I screamed as loud as I can . Stupid me . Suddenly  "Do it all again !" . I automatically stop after hearing the deep voice of him . Like always, a man wearing his wavy white shirt that I secretly adored and staring directly at his neighbor's bedroom. Still with his usual grin and messy hair which I feel like to touch it  . Wait . Where that came from . Oh ! Never mind. Again the one and only people that disturbing my freaking holiday . The person is Brandon . the manwhore that is going to ruin my life.

Flashback .....

"Brandon please, please leave me alone . " I beg him like lost puppy but in return " kiss my shoes , kiss the pavement but still I will never leave you alone " he smiled sarcastically while staring at me like i was an idiot . " What do you want me to do ? " I play dumb .
"Let's see how about you run in the neighborhood with a pair of bikini?. " . He goofly stated never expected what I'm going to do .I stared at him . Deeply stares at him .  " Are you serious ?" He ask and started to get nervous . I grab my shirt and started to lift it up. "Wowowowowo , you gotta be serious with me " he grabs my hand and pull down my shirt. " Well , sometimes you are  stupid ".  I took a while for the words to sink into my head . Then I react, " you son of a bitch , if that's the only thing for you to leave me alone , I willing to do it . " Really ? You're going to do everything I said ? "

"like seriously !!!" he stared dumbfounded  . " well , if that will make freaking leave me alone . i willing to do anything just like i said " i said with a pinch of  satisfaction . " anything ?!? like sleeping with me ?!" his voice is to serious which make me speechless and narrow my eyes . " im not a slut ." i stated firmly and seriously . " well, that is the Bella that i know " he laughed . " you know nothing about me " i said with the urge to kick him on the balls . " oh baby , i know a lot of things " he said while smirking with like a devil . " yeah , you know how to make people  life miserable , not to mention horrible " i said and start to take my leave . He quickly blocked the door with his body and smirk like he won a lottery . " uh uh , so you willing to do whatever i want you to do " he said and shoved my hand then  kissed  it . it takes me about second to realize his action . i screamed and pulled my hand from his grasp . " fine ! stop doing that " i said and get ready to whatever his manwhore moves . " ouh , youre scared , it means youre a virgin . that give me an idea , dont you think " he said  playfully . " dont you dare to ruin my innocent mind and thoughts with those stupid ideas of yours " i said frowning and shoved his body out of the door . " wait ,  bella " he grabbed my hand and spin me around . " i want you to be my girlfriend for a week " he said . i gain my composure " no " i said seriously . 

" wait , why not ? "  he said shocked . " cause youre a jerk and a freaking badboy that is going to ruin my life " i said and made my way out of his yard . " like seriously ! i will never let you  get away from this ." he said seriously  . "  oh , good luck with that"  i said and opened the door to my house and shoved it close loudly. 

present 

and now he will never leave me until i agree to be his girlfriend . what a luck ?