hell no.

I walk with my tight jaw and clenched fist.
I really don't have the fuckin mood to talk to him yet he made me This way . I really want to punch the shit out of his face.
His face will be my punch bag for today . I stop infront of his house. I push the button and automatically the gates open .
Then there you have it. Stood the prince of jerk with his amusing smirk plastered all over his face .

He walks towards me . While I'm  standing there with a badass mood . " may I help you ?" He said with satisfaction written on his face " "Yes , you may help me solve this shit you made or this fist will end up on your face " he chuckled . " Well , just keep that tiny fist of yours , if you want to solve this " he said with that jerk ass smirk .

" Um , we better talk inside. " He opens the door . I just enter
and glare at him . He sits on the sofa and takes out his phone .
I take a sit away from him of course. " Ok , let me make this
quick, please delete the photo " he just chuckled. "Or " he smirks at me again!. " Ugh please just delete the image !" I said in protest." Yes, I will but in one condition" . " What is it? " I said curiously. " You Isabella , will stay with me until the end of the summer " my eyes widen . " I will take it as a ' yes' .

" WHAT ?" he just chuckled and Walk upstairs. " Isabella , you may leave now " he said . Without a second thought I'm leaving his house as fast as possible. Guess what ? . I'm speechless .
This is the worst day in my life I think. My nightmare becomes real . Why isn't my dream becomes real ? .

I open my phone and got a new message . My mind went blank .

Dear , my lovely

Your gorgeous eyes never failed to attempt me ,
Your joyful laugh is a music to my ears ,
Your smile always make me melt with passionate,
Your beautiful figure is very precious to me .

Note to yourselves, please find a better security system to lock your house . The old ones was easy to break through.

From ,
E

Well , I don't give a shit . I turn off my phone and went to sleep. It probably Brandon with his crappy joke .

Hey guys I'm so sorry because this is the only chapter for this month . I'm so damn busy . But because today is holiday I have time to write at least one chapter . Don't worry stay tune I will continue publish new chapter next month . Maybe I will publish two chapter next month .