Part One

Scott was hanging out with the popular kids outside the school before class started. He was laughing with his friends and a few girls surrounding them.

"So Scott," said Kirstie. "Did you find out when your game is? My parents would love to see you play." She smiled at him. Kirstie didn't really have a crush on him like the other girls, because she already had a boyfriend named Jeremy, and Scott was the big brother she never had and who she looked up to.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. It's in three weeks on Saturday. It starts at seven." He smiled back at her.

Scott felt a soft wind brush against his shoulder. He turned around to see what happened, and saw a smaller boy with brunette hair. His head was shaved all the way around and he had hair that covered his right eye and his face was looking down at a short comic book.

"Watch it, pretty boy!" Scott called teasingly. The other boys chuckled a little.

The small boy turned around, his dark brown eyes lighting up as the sun hit them and his pupils shrunk. He didn't seem amused and had a bored look on his face.

"Huh? Oh... Sorry..."

Scott and his friends looked down at him because they were so tall, and everyone was shocked at how different he looked than what they had imagined.

The boy gave an odd look at their blushing, but brushed it off and then walked away, continuing to read his comic.

"Scott? What's wrong?" A girl in his group asked.

"Um, nothing. N-nothing." He stuttered and watched the boy walk away and into the building.

Wow, he thought, I- I wanna know his name..

He was so lost in his thought, Kirstie had gently smacked his face.

"Scott! The bell rang,"

Scott shook his head a little and looked down at her. "Oh, yeah. Okay. I'll walk to class with you."

"Of course you will, because we have the same class, you dork." She giggled, making Scott's ears turn red with embarrassment.