Part Two

Scott was just hanging out with some guys during lunch time outside.

"I'm taking Stacy to prom. What about you?"
"I'm taking Ashley. What about you Jake?"
"I'm just going to go with Alex, an old friend."
"Cool. Who're you going to take to prom, Scott?"

Scott was texting Kirstie while she was still in class, but got distracted when he heard his name.

"Oh, I don't know yet. I think I'll just take Kirstie because Jeremy's going on a family trip. But I'm not really worried about it. It's two months away, so there's no point in worrying right now." He sighed.

He turned around when he thought he heard his name being called, but all he saw was that boy he called Pretty Boy last week, reading a different comic that interested him. Scott's friends noticed who he was looking at, but they were laughing at the boy because of how nerdy they thought the small boy was.

There he is again...

He walked up to him and ignored his friends rudeness.

"You really like comics, huh?" He asked, peering from behind, but not being able to see what he was reading.

The boy didn't take his eyes off of his comic.

"Mmhmm,"

Scott saw one panel in the comic of a raven haired man then looked at the side of the boys face. He eventually snatched the comic out of the boys hands.

"Me too, but I don't think I've read this one befo-"

And there he saw it.

A white haired man and the raven haired man he saw before making out and touching each other.

Scott's entire face went red, and the boy was blushing a deep shade of red from embarrassment.

"Gimmie that!" He snatched it out of his hands angrily and closed it. He sighed.

"Hey, it's okay. I don't judge." He smiled at the tiny figure in front of him. On the inside, Scott felt butterflies once he realized what was going on and what the boy was hiding.

The boy looked up at him with soft brown eyes.

"Really?" He almost sounded thankful. He gave off a little smile.

"Of course I don't. What's the point of judging someone for who they are?"

The boy gave Scott a real smile.

"So what's your name? My name's Scott. Scott Hoying."

"I'm Mitchell Grassi. Just call me Mitch though,"

And from then on, they started talking about the comic books they've read on the way to Mitch's class.