Chapter One

Chapter One:

                                                                       {Willow}

            She woke up to her alarm clock blaring, and got out of bed. She got dressed and messily put up her hair. She put some eyeliner on, then, went out to the kitchen and make breakfast. She took it out to her car and ate it on the way to work.

She parked in an empty parking space and went into the old coffee shop. It wasn't much, but it was busy enough to get her mind off...other things.

"Hey, Chrisy!" she smiled at Christina. She smiled and hugged her. They'd both been accepted to work there, and that made it more fun.

"Haaaaay! How are you?" she smiled as they broke apart.

"Good, I guess. How 'bout you and Mikes?" Willow asked, smiling. She giggled and her face turned red. She and Mikey had been dating for at least two years.

"Good. We're going out tonight, you could come too--!" she started, but she cut her off, shaking her head as they went behind the counter.

"Nah, I'm good. You two have a good time." she smiled, but she looked worried.

"Are you sure?" she asked and she nodded.

"Yeah, I gotta clean and stuff. Raymond wants to come over and show me some game he got or something." she told her truthfully.

"Oh?" she asked, making a mocha.

"Yeah...he said he thought I'd like it, so..." Willow said, shrugging.

"He's been seeing you quite a bit, Wils, hasn't he?" Christina said, smirking. She sighed. She nicknamed her 'Wils' and she personally thought it was ridiculous.

"Please, you're just jealous I'm single." she shot back, smiling.

"I don't know how! And I'm happy with Mikey, mind you!" she said defensively, and Willow laughed.

"Okay, whatever, Christa." she shook her head, then saw a person walk into the shop. Christina ran over and took his order. The man was about four inches taller than her her, with a black hat on. He didn't look familiar, as only regulars came in.

Eh, could be a new regular.

She shrugged and made herself some coffee. The shop wasn't ever busy in the morning. She glanced back at Christina, and dropped her coffee. The man who had walked in, stabbed Christina. Willow felll to the floor, clutching her face.

No, no, no! Why is this--?

"Hey, sweetheart...remember me?" she looked up to see the man holding the knife, and recognized his face.

"G--Gerard..." she manage to get out. She looked over to see Christina on the floor in a pool of blood. Is--is she...? No...

Then she started screaming and curled up on the floor, tears running from her face to the floor.

"Willow! Willow stop! What's wrong?" Are you okay?" she heard Christina's voice, and looked up to see her on her knees, bent over Willow. Worry plastered all over her face.

"I--I...he--Gerard--he was--he stabbed you..." she stuttered, then shook her head. "I--I'm sorry--"

"It's okay Willow, he's gone. I'm fine, nobody's going to hurt you." she said, placing her hand on her forearm. She sat up, and realized she'd laid in the coffee.

"Where--you..?" she decided to stop talking, since she was too shaken to even get out a sentence.

"I was in the back and I heard you screaming..." Christa said.

My hallucinations...that's the worst one I've ever had...

"You're hallucinating again?" Christina asked softly, and she shook her head.

"I--I never s--stopped having them." Willow said, and she sighed. She helped her up, but that didn't do much good because she could hardly walk, let alone stand.

"I'll call Ray to take you home, then I'm calling Ronny and letting him know you have a few days off." Christina said, as if Ronny wasn't their boss.

He'll understand anyway...

She got out her phone and called Ray, and  Willow leaned against the counter. Then, looked up to see a person standing outside the shop. She looked away, shaking her head.