Chapter Four

Chapter Four:

       {Willow}

   She woke up to her door being slung open, and yelling.

"Good morning!" it took her a moment to process that it was Franks voice. She glare at him as he stood in the doorway, then ran off down the hall. Willow groaned and got out of bed. She got her gun from under the pillow and put in in the closet.

"What are...? No...don't...that!" she heard Ray saying from the kitchen.

"Great..." she muttered, and went into the kitchen. She saw Frank cooking something in a pan, and Ray complaining about how he wasn't doing it right.

"Good morning!" Frank smiled at her, and she looked dully from him, to Ray.

"You already said that..." she said.

"How did you sleep?" Frank asked more quiet, and Ray looked at her. "Do you want coffee?"

"Good...and um...I thought about what Ray told me, and how you got better, and...I forgive you..." she told him, and he dropped the spatula he was holding.

"Really?" he asked carefully, wide-eyed, and a huge smile crept onto his face.

"Er...yeah..." she said, and the next thing she knew, she was being tackled by Frank. This time, she couldn't catch her balance, and they both fell. "Oof!"

"Sorry!" he laughed and helped her up.

"It's okay..." she said, and stood up.

"So, I'm making eggs—" he started, smiling, but his smile fell instantly as he looked over at the stove, and Ray yelled. She follow his gaze to see the contents in the pan were on fire. She turned the stove off, grabbed the fire extinguisher and blasted the pan with it.

"Are you okay?" she asked Ray and he nodded.

"Sorry! I'm sorry!" Frank said.

"It's okay, it was a accident. I think we should go out to eat..." she said, and Frank nodded.

"Uh...you two go, I have some stuff to do." Ray said.

"Okay..." Willow nodded. He's leaving me with him...what a great friend.

"I'll go get my jacket, and call Isabella." she told Frank, who nodded, and walked to her room. She picked up her phone and called Isabella.

How am I going to tell her about Frank?

"Hi!"

"Hey, Willow!"

"Um...can I tell you something? But don't hang up on me or anything." she said.

"Okay...what's up?"

"Um...Frank's back...but he's changed, he isn't...crazy like before." she said.

"Wait, what?"

"He's at my house right now. Ray said he's sorted out everything and he's better." she told her.

"...um, Willow, are you okay?"

"You want to talk to him?" she asked, grabbing her jacket.

"Uh..."

"I'll take that as a yes. Frank! Say something to Isabella!" she said, walking out into the hallway. He walked over to her and took the phone.

"I'm really sorry for what I did! Can you come eat with us?" he said and handed the phone back.

"Um...Willow...he helped kidnap you!" she yelled.

"But he's changed! It's been four years! Please come with us?" Willow sighed.

"Fine. Where?"

"Umm...where are we--?"

"The coffee shop you work at!" Franks said. She shot a questioning glance at him.

"My coffee shop." she said.

"Okay, see you there." she said, still sounding mad, and hung up.

"Ray told me when I came to his place the other day." Frank said and she nodded. They walked out to his car, and got in. He drove to the coffee shop, and they all went inside.

"Willow!" Christina exclaimed as she walked in. "What are you doing here? Who's this?"

"Hi...uh, this is Frank..." she said and she stared at her. "He's better now."

"He shot you." she said as if he wasn't standing there.

"I'm sorry...I told her that, and she forgave me." Frank said quietly.

"Okay..." Christina said, and looked over her shoulder. She turned around to see Isabella, glaring at Frank before he even saw her.

"Hey princess." he said creepily, then laughed at her when she stumbled backwards. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I was joking..."

She turned to Willow and glared at her, then him.

"Lets go sit down..." Christina said. They all sat in a booth, Christina and Isabella on one side, and Frank and Willow on the other. They both still looked unsure of Frank.

"What have you been doing the past four years?" Isabella questioned him.

"I got help..." he said. She nodded and they both staid quiet.

"What about Gerard?" Frank asked, breaking the silence.

"I don't know..." they said.

"Oh..." he sighed, seeming a little disappointed.

"His therapist or whatever said I shouldn't ever see him again...so..." Willow said, picking at one of her fingernails.

"Oh...well, that's probably good..." he said and she nodded.

"Christina's dating Mikey." Willow said, and his face lit up.

"Mikes finally got himself a girl! You're lucky." he said to Christina, and she blushed.

"Thanks..." she said.

"Hey! There's a man asking for you outside!" Terrence, their co-worker, said.

"Who?" Willow asked, glancing at Christina.

"Uh...Christina." he said, as if it were obvious.

"That'd be lover boy." she laughed at Franks remark, and so did Isabella.

"I'll be right back!" Christina giggled, and went to the back of the coffee shop, and out the back door.

"Well, I'm glad you got better..." Isabella said, and Frank smiled, pleased.

Frank glanced to the back of the shop. "Shouldn't they be in here by now?"

"Yeah..." Willow said, then shrugged it off, but Frank got up.

"I'm gonna go surprise him!" he said and walked quickly to the back of the shop. It was weird, like he was trying to sneak and walk at the same time. Luckily they were the only people in the shop besides Terrence, who'd gone in the kitchen.

"He's really different." Isabella said and she laughed.

"Yeah--" she got cut off by Frank running back to their table, his eyes wide.

"Willow! Willow, you need to get out of here now! Ray's got Christina! I saw him shoving her in a van!" he gasped. They immediately stood up, and Frank started pushing her to the front door.

"Wait, what? Why would Ray--?" she asked, looking back at him as they went outside.

"I don't know, but something's wrong--" Frank said, then he froze.

"Willow..." she heard a familiar voice and turned to see a faintly familiar face. "How nice to see you again."