Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen:

{Willow's P.O.V}

Willow changed the channel when he walked back into the room, and smiled up at him.

"Who did you call?" she asked.

"Ray...he's on his way here." he said.

"Why?"

"Nothing really, I need to talk to him in person." he said, and sat beside her.

"Oh, okay." Willow nodded. He changed the channel until it landed on a movie and he leaned on the bed and watched it. She, however, couldn't concentrate with all the thoughts flying throughout her head.

I should call my mom...

When it was over, a knock came from the door and Gerard looked and her.

"I'll be back soon." he smiled and went outside. She took the phone out of her pocket, and went to call her mom, but the number wasn't in her phone. All of her contacts were gone except for Gerard's. Then, she remembered Franks text from the other day, and saw it was still in her phone. Willow let out a sigh of relief and called his number, worriedly tapping her fingers on the side of her leg as she walked in the bathroom and shut and locked the door.

"Willow! Where a—?"

"I don't know! We're at a hotel in some crappy town and I fell down the stairs at his place and hit my head and I forgot everything and he lied to me about my mom being dead and—I'm so confused, Frank!" she told him quietly, on the verge of tears.

"Wait...you lost your memory—? Willow, do not let him know you remember anything, okay?" he said. "You said you were where?"

"A old hotel in some run-down place...it was about three hours away from his house." she said.

"Okay. How fast were you going? Is there anything specific about it?" he asked rushingly.

"Not fast, pretty slow actually. Um...no. There isn't much here. No one is really here either...I didn't see a name or anything, I'm sorry." she sighed.

"It's okay. What's the hotel your at called?"

"Um...I think Donna's Inn...why? Are you here?" she asked.

"No, I'm searching all of the Inns that are in a forty mile radius of Gerard's place..." he said.

"O—okay."

"What's Gerard doing?" he asked.

"Talking to Ray outside." she said, then there was a long pause.

"Did he say why?"

"No, he just said he needed to talk with him...why?" she stayed, and there was another long pause.

"Nothing. He's probably planning where to go next." Frank said.

"Oh..."

"I found three hotels, and I think I know which one you're at." he said.

"Okay. Now tell the police!"

"No, it'll be the same thing as what happened at the house. He'll take you away from me again."

What?

"But he'll hurt you..." she muttered.

"No, I don't think he will—"

"He killed Isabella—! Oh my god he killed Isabella—"

"Willow? Willow, it's okay...I'll figure something out. Just hang in there. Call me if anything else happens." he said, sounding frustrated.

"Okay...bye, Frank."

"Bye, Willow." Frank said and she hung up. She erased the call and slipped the phone back into her pocket, and went back into the room. Gerard wasn't back yet, so she flipped through the TV channels until it landed on animal planet.

Thirty minutes later, Gerard came back into the hotel room.

"Are you hungry?" he asked, and she looked at him and nodded.

"Kind of." Willow muttered.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"Ummm...pizza." she said and he laughed.

"Okay." he said and dialed his phone then put it up to his ear. "Hello. Yeah. Medium sized pepperoni please..."

She zoned out, thinking of how he could be wanted by the police. He was a really nice guy.

"Okay," he smiled at her. "It's on it's way here!"

"Good." she nodded, and turned back to the TV. Gerard suddenly looked panicked and shut the TV off and rushed over to the window. Then, she heard sirens.

That must be why he's freaking out...

"It's okay, Gee..." she said, getting up to look out the window with him. "See? It's just someone speeding."

He sighed, and she took his hand and squeezed it.

"It's okay." she repeated, and smiled at him, he returned it.

"Lets watch TV until the pizza gets here. Then we can eat and go to sleep. It's been a long day." he told her, still sounding worried. She felt a little sorry for him. She hugged him for a minute, then broke away.

"Okay. I think you need sleep. And pizza." Willow said, and he smiled a little in agreement, and they both sat and watched TV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey again!

As you can see I updated.

Now you won't have to torture me...
*cough*Veronica*cough*
Ha. Haha. xD

What did you think?

xxø