Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten:

{Willow}

Willow woke up in a dark room. Then, realized there were arms around her waist and she jumped up.

"W...what's wrong...?" the person in the bed slurred, obviously not fully awake yet.

"Y...wha..." she stopped. What am I supposed to say?

"What am I doing?" she asked.

"What do ya' mean?"

"Why was I in your bed?"

"You'ere tired."

"'Cos I put you here. Now get back in, it's only six." he grumbled.

She didn't want to make him angry, in fear of what he would do to her friends, so she got back in bed. She lied as close to the side as she possibly could, and thankfully, Gerard rolled over and she went to sleep.

~~

She woke up the next day, to find no one in the room with her. She sighed, and got out of bed, her feet hardly making any noise as they hit the sleek, wooden floor. She sat on the bed, thinking of what the day would consist of, and ran her hand through her slightly greasy, brown hair.

Willow looked over at the door to see it closed, and walked over to it. She opened the door and stood there silently, hearing Gerard's voice. She couldn't make out what he was saying, so she decided to go down. She walked down the very small stairs, that were half length of her foot, so she basically had to step sideways to make sure she didn't fall. She finally made it to the bottom of the stairs, and went in the kitchen to find Gerard talking to Bob. They both stopped talking as they saw her.

"Good morning, honey," Gerard said, and she flinched, but he either didn't notice, or ignored it. "How'd you sleep?" Does he remember me waking up this morning? Probably not...

"Good." she said, and he smiled. Bob turned and left the room.

"Here, I made pancakes." Gerard said, turning to the stove. As much as she loved pancakes, she didn't exactly trust him. He seemed to notice her hesitation, and sighed. "Don't worry, they aren't drugged. You need to tell your friends the news." he said, glancing back at her.

"Oh...yeah..." Willow said quietly, staring at the floor. He gave her a plate with pancakes on it and she ate them, and put the plate in the sink.

"Give them these." he handed her two plates with pancakes on them.

"Are these drugged?" she asked, staring at them, and he nodded. "Okay..." She walked down the stairs and into the room to find them both sleeping. It's not cold in here anymore...

"Guys..." she said. "Guys!

They both sat up and stared at her for a second then rushed over to her.

"Are you okay?" Christina asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine guys, eat these." she said, handing them both a plate. "Gerard says he'll let you go, if you don't say anything about what happened, or he'll have Bob kill both of us..."

"W—what...?" Christina stopped eating.

"You can't tell anyone...and Gerard says we could see each other again..." Willow told them, hopefully.

"But—Willow—" Franks said, looking hurt and doubtful.

"I—I'm sorry..." she said, feeling bad for them. "You have to listen to me..."

"We won't tell anyone..." Frank said, and Bob appeared beside her, and grabbed Christina.

"I'll comfort your mom...bye Willow." she said as Bob took her upstairs. Then, she stumbled backwards as Frank griped her arms.

"I won't ever stop trying to get you out of here, even if its by myself." he said quietly, looking her in the eyes.

"I—Frank, he'll kill you—" she said, but he cut her off by crashing his lips with his for a few seconds.

"I'll get you out...I promise..." he said and let go of her when they heard Bob coming back down the stairs. She followed both of them up to the door.

"Bye, Willow." Frank said, and Bob shoved him outside, to the van.

"Are you happy now? Your friends are safe." she heard Gerard's voice behind her.

"They aren't safe until Bob gets back." she said, not turning around.

"Bob isn't coming back." he smirked.

"Well..." she said, not knowing what to do. So, she ran in the living room, and threw herself into the chair.

"What are you doing?" Gerard laughed, walking towards her.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I asked first." he said smoothly, smirking.

"Nothing." she said, rolling her eyes.

"I'm sure we can think of something entertaining..." he said.

"Yeah, lets watch a movie!" she said sarcastically.