Hey

" Hey Kathy Your still here " Paul smiles at you softly hanging his jacket off before walking over to you . You stare at him not knowing what to say or do . The man you just spent the night with is none other than your favourite artist in the world Paul Stanley . you try not to get nervous as he walks over and hugs you softly kissing your lips softly . The touch of his lips on yours is comforting and sweet as he wraps his arms around your waist and pulls away from the kiss . " sorry I had to leave without getting to finish what we started off . My manager called a meeting about the show tonight and I had to go " he smiles at you softly as he lets go of you waking over to the couch grabbing the remote putting on the music Chanel but keeping it low so he can still talk to you as he sits on the bed " so what did you do while I was gone did you just sleep or did you miss being beside me ". You stand having no idea what to stay still in complete shock. " going quiet on me now Kathy . Your acting so different to the crazy mega rock fan I met last night . Hangover getting you down . Maybe I can help you feel better " . Paul walks over and takes your jacket from you placing it on the rack before pulling you close leaning in and kissing you hard and deep as he slowly pushes his tong into your mouth causing you to moan a little shocked " mm Paul " you moan softly as he manages to un clip your bra without taking your top off as you feel it fall to the ground . You wrap your arms around Paul after taking your top off as he takes your leggings off and lays you down on the bed as he strips down to just his boxers getting in the bed laying cuddling and making out with you " Feeling any better now Kathy " his soft arm lips form into a smile as you stare up at him and he pulls you on top of him letting you cuddle into his chest . You give a sigh of relief as you start to warm up to Pauls touch . You stare at the ceiling as time passes and you lay at piece just cuddling Paul listing to the rhythmic sound of his heart in his chest . It is so soothing and relaxing it almost makes you want to go to sleep .