Ariving in La

You step off of the plane with Paul by your side the wind blowing your hair and you smile as you take your first couple of steps off of the plane . Paul wraps his arm around your waist protectively as the other guys step off the plane and you all walk inside of the building to be security checked . You watch Paul clear security and can't help but stare at him his darked out shades his red slightly fluffy leather jacket and his hair his long thick black puffy hair . He walks straight over to you taking his shades off showing off his light brown piercing eyes as he smiles and kisses you softly before taking your hand so you can go collect your luggage . After you collect all of your things Paul leads you to a private limo he has waiting outside of the airport just for the 2 of you . He puts everything in the trunk before helping you inside . Inside the limo is fitted with a black glitter flore and a wine cooler filled with soda and Champlain . Paul grabs 2 glasses pouring you and him one making a toast to the 2 of you you can't help but blush and feel honoured as you are seeing a side to Paul you have never seen before he is being so cute and romantic . After around 20 minutes in the limo Paul lifts his head up from hugging you ( Paul ) great we are hear already we can get you settled in straight away boo . He smiles and it almost seems to light up the room sending a warm feeling though you making the world seem that much better . You step out of the limo and are astounded but what you see . The house is huge and overwhelmingly huge . You notice Paul standing with a smirk on his face ( Paul ) don't worry you won't get lost as long as you stick close . Paul laughs before taking your hand walking you inside .