A Night to Remember

You stand in front of the mirror in the huge double bedroom fixing your makeup staring at the red maxi dress Paul has given you to wear . He hasn't told you much about what his plans are for tonight but you can tell he is planning something special as he has been acting rather strangely all day , you finish putting on your makeup and slip into your high heal shoes 👠. You take one last look at your self in the mirror before grabbing your clutch bag and walking out of the room . You walk down the long corridor of rooms and and reach the top of the stairs where you see Paul standing at the bottom playing with a lighter blissfully unaware of your presence. You walk down the stares and tap him on the shoulder and he jumps a little dripping the lighter before laughing hard when he notices that it's only you . ( Paul ) you gave me the shock of my life I thought one of those crazy fan girls had got in here and was trying to grab me . Before you can say anything he pulls you close into a warm soft embrace letting his lips touch yours smiling softly as he runs his hands through your hair . ( Paul ) I hope you like the dress I picked out for you . I know it's nothing to special but it's your style . He picks you up before you can say a word carrying you out the front door and into the limo that is waiting just outside . After about 20 minutes you arrive outside the most fancy restaurant you have ever seen . Paul links arms with you as you walk inside the glimmering light of the restaurant is almost to beautiful for your eyes to handle . you are seated at a table at the very back of the restaurant and Paul clicks his fingers and a server beings over 2 glasses of champagne. Paul makes a toast and you both take a sip , that's when you notice something at the bottom of your drink . You stick your finger in and pull out a diamond encrusted ring . You look over at Paul but he is no longer in his seat . He is on one knee in front of you . ( Paul ) I've got a very important question for you . Will you do me the honour and become my wife.      

TO BE CONTINUED ...