My life is just sunshine and rainbows.......NOT

Hey guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry about the wait don't hate me I know it's my fault........ Anywho I hope you guys like it well um later *magically disappear*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day kinda went fast and calm even the occasional glare from the prom queen and her group of plastic whores trying to put me six feet under with their eyes. These girls are too funny. On to the good news, I didn't see Damien all day after our little event which is all that I needed. But I can't help but feel weird.

I know what your thinking 'why is she thinking about him when she hates his guts' well your wrong beacuse I don't care at all, I am just planning my moves way before he does. The way I see it is that he is going to lose to me because I love to play games. He may have a big ego to help him but I'm smarter.

My train of thoughts was broken when then door had open to my chemstry class and walks in the devil himself Damien Marshall he looked around the room until his eyes landed on me and the empty chair next to me. Shit I forgot no one was there, he puts on his famous smirk and walks towards me and takes the seat.

"Hey princess" he said with a big smile on his face that makes me want to punch him in his face

"I have a name you know" I say as I roll my eyes

"I know but I find it fun that it pisses you off that I call you different names all the time" he says as his smile gets bigger if thats even possible.

"whatever" I turned to my already finished work. I am pretty good in all types of science it's my best subject. So right now I'm ahead in the class and it's only the first day. Yeah I know I'm awesome like that.

I ignore his couple of attempts to talk to me until the teacher spoke

"Ladies and gents I'm going to give you a project-" his Irish accent got cut off by the whole class mumbling.

"Now now class calm down, it's not a bad project you even have partners that I took the time to pick out" he says with a smile which earned more mumbling and even curse words.

Why do I get the feeling that this isn't going to end well or I might be wrong and it's that I'm hungry ...... What? I'm a growing girl and I like to eat.

Mr. Robinson started to call out the names of the partners

Jamie and Max

Jason and Lisa

Wow I almost forgot my brother was in this class

Adam and Shawn

Maci and Damien

What?! why god? why? what did I do wrong, if it's about me putting purple dye in Jason's grape soda I didn't mean it I swear, It was just a tiny prank. 

I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt something hit my cheek I look down to see that it's a paper ball and I heard a familiar rumble of laughter.

I turn towards the person who threw it and I was none other than freakin Damien

"I hate you" I snarled at him and he smiled HE FREAKIN SMILED

"Ouch and here I thought you love the ground I walk on babe" he said with a wink.

I sighed "Any way what do we have to do for the project?" I said as the teacher was writing things on the board that we needed for the project.

"Wow was the good girl day dreaming? hmmm I bet it was about me huh, I knew it" he said with a smirk

"Shut up you cocky bastard that will never happen not even in your dreams" I said which caused him to laughed