Stupid Burning Temptations

Hey guys sorry about the really really late update !!! Memo from ninlite-(hello everyone! excuse this child for she has her emotional issues on love to deal with. please bare with her and enjoy the story!!) :) Hey go away this is my story fool!!!! =( anywho BACK TO THE STORY!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------

Man waking up early is hard work I tell you especially when the stupid sun won't let you sleep.

"MACI!!! time to wake up" my lovely mother say from down stairs, I forgot that her and my dad were actually home for a change. Sadly the happiness wasn't for long when they brought that here.

I get up, head to the bathroom and do my daily routine thinking how I'm going to deal with Ryder, maybe he will meet Prom Queen and they can ride off into the sunset and go on with their fucked up life.( if you don't know who she is look through the first couple of chapters)

After I finished I got dressed in my blue unbuttoned button down some black jeans, my black combat boots, a blue snapback with my hair in two ponytails, and my geek glasses. I go downstairs and I see mom making eggs and bacon with Jason and my dad at the table looking like they are having an eating contest. Pigs.

"Morning all" I say to them I get a grunt from both my brother and father while they are shoveling eggs in their mouth, me and my mother gave them the same look of disgust and she turned to me.

"So what happen to you yesterday, why were you locked up in your room?" she asked looking all suspicious

"Uh.... When I got home I didn't feel well so I just took a nap" I told her

"Cough bull cough shit cough cough" Ryder said while coming in the kitchen.

"Ugh your such an asshole!!!, dad why did you have to bring this fucking waste of space in this house?!" I yelled

"Maci Juliette Grey watch your mouth young lady!" my mom said my whole name in a threatening tone now I know I'm in trouble, she hated when I curse.

"Whatever, sorry" I mumbled while I stormed upstairs to my room to get my bag and waited downstairs for Jason and he-who-shall-not-be-named when I got a text from Damien

From:

Pain In My Ass( yes I put that as his contact )

Hey Princess don't forget we have to do our project see you at school

Crap I forgot about him. Great another meat head to deal with. I felt a tap on my shoulder and it's Jason.

"Mom said you can take your car today, I'll take Ryder but you have to take him home, I have football tryouts" he said with a smile that he was proud of himself

"Thanks" I said as I walked out the door, at least I get to drive my baby. School here I come

I parked in my usual parking spot and began to walk to the prison that is called school. I feel someone walk up behind me. I turn around a put the person in a head lock so fast they don't even know what hit em.

The guy chokes out a breath and said "Princess....it's....me....Damien" I let him out of my hold so he can explain to me what the hell is he doing following me!!!

"What the hell are you doing following me!!! are you some kind of sick stalker?!" I say loud enough for people walking pass us to hear.

"Would you calm ya ass down!!! and I'm not stalking you, I was trying to catch up to you, damn I never seen a girl walk so fast" he said as he's trying to catch his breath

"Whatever....stalker" I say to myself

"I heard that!!!" he growls. Ha what a big baby

When we get inside I head to my locker after I lost Damien, thank god. I enter my combo for the lock and put my crap that I don't feel like carrying and as soon as I close the door to my locker and guess who it was, I'll give you guys a hint, It's not the Easter Bunny.

"What do you want with my life Ryder?!" I say in a frustrated breath

"Well babe, being that I'm new maybe you could show me around" he says with a smile

"Uh no you can show yourself dude, now if you excuse me, I have class" I say walking away

As I walk away from my locker Jane and Mason appear on my side. Jane has a flirtatious smile on her face.

"Ohhh who is that lovely piece of eye candy you were talking to?" Jane says

"He looks like a dirt bag, beside I don't think he's into crazy girls like you" Mason smiles like he has won the battle.

POW!!!!!

Jane punches Mason in the stomach. Jane gives the biggest grin and continues walking like nothing happen. I cringe at the look of pain on his face. Mason look like he was going to say something to her but he stopped knowing that he wasn't going to win and turn to me.

"Who was he anyway?" he asked

"A demon spawn who came to make my life hell" I say

"I thought that's what Damien was for" Mason laughed but quickly stopped when I smacked him in the head.

"Yeah well I have two now" I say angrily as we continue to walk to class.

"Why do I always get hit?" he said under his breath which causes me and Jane to laugh. Man I love these guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's almost the end of the day, I just have to get through gym, I mean I'm not bad at it, I'm just too lazy to run and all that stuff, I mean why do all this stuff when I have to train for fights later and plus who the hell came up with these stupid uniforms?! Short shorts and a tank top really?! This just gives guys an excuse to drool .

"Damn baby I forgot how good you looked in shorts" said a voice I really didn't want to hear

"What do you want Ryder?" I say as I'm jogging and him trying to catch up to me

"That sweet body of yours as always, you know that" he says as he grabs onto my hips and continue to talk

"I miss you babe we use to have so...much...fun together" he says as he plants a kiss on my neck each time he talks.

I'm not going to lie and say that I didn't miss his touch, kisses, and his so called love when I know I do. It's just that stupid burning temptation that we all know so well. But he is not going to get the best of me, I have to show him I moved on.

"Actually no I don't, I moved on with someone else" I said way too quickly for my brain to process what the hell I just said

"Oh really? who?" he says looking surprised but then what comes out of my mouth shocks not just him but me also.

"Damien Marshall"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOOOOOOOO I finally did it!!!!!!!! you guys know what I'm talking bout I updated!!!!!! sorry for the wait there has been A LOT crap to do soooooooooooo whatcha think about Ryder so far? What do ya think of Maci's answer? anywho gotta go now later oh and don't forget to.......

VOTE

FOLLOW

ANNNNNND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!