chapter 5

----------RYAN'S POV----------

when I saw brad arrive I clenched my fist and tightened my jaw not wanting to see his face. I heard what her mom said and her brother her dad had whispered in my ear saying "I'm trying so hard, not to go over there and put him in a coma" which put a smirk on both of our faces then I carried on watching Anahi I whispered in her ear " I know you will probably never date me but just know that I will always love you and I'm always going to be here for you" I held her hand I could feel her twitch I called my mom over and told her. She said it was normal but it doesn't always mean that she will wake up. I felt down again.

--------ANAHI'S POV--------

I heard every single thing I just didn't see, anything. I heard what happened between my brother and brad and my mom and brad. He had it coming then I felt him kiss my cheek I wanted to get him off of me! I wanted Ryan' the one who was cute sweet and cared about me. But while that happened Ryan punched Brad for kissing me I wanted to smile. Then I heard what Ryan whispered I felt so special with him and when he kissed me earlier I felt butterflies in my stomach.. Something I've never felt with Brad. I tried and tell him I loved him. By shaking my hand. I love Ryan but I thought I loved Brad so I don't know what love is... And the fact that I barely knew him only made it worse for us to be a couple. I only knew the basics and what I have been learning over the past week. it was a lot but I still wanted to know more and he didn't answer the questions I wanted to ask and I mean I wasn't expecting him to!

I knew my mom and dad and brother would approve of him. They kinda said it earlier this week "Boy do I wish that Anahi would find, a boy like you to date." that's EXACTLY what my dad said to him and my brother said "I wouldn't care if Anahi went with you. you would treat her right and I would totally appreciate it if you kept an eye on here at school making sure she doesn't hang out with the wrong guy or crowd is that okay?" "yes sir it would be an honor.." I don't know what to say to that. I know I won't be hanging with the wrong guy I want to hang out with him, maybe get to know him longer and then I can finally can date him. I wanted to wake up right now but it feels as if my eyes are glued shut.. I might wanna wake up but I know that's not happening I tried again and then if it didn't work then.. then I wouldn't try until tomorrow. I tried again by acting as if I was widening my eyes it worked!

My neck hurts! its so stiff! Why the fuck would they put me in this position? Do they find this comfortable? I turnt my neck to only see Ryan hovering over my bed with his head in his hands whispering to himself "why did you let this happen?" I slowly put my hand on his head. Ran my fingers through his hair, he looked up with widened eyes. Before I knew it his lips were on mine.