02 | the woman in pink

and now he's so devoid of color he don't know what it means

◾◽

Cecilia and her two friends walked into the hall as they said their farewell to the Weasley and Harry Potter, they straightly go to the Ravenclaw table.

As they take their seat after parting ways with Raymond, Cecilia heard many people murmuring tons of question about the half-giant teacher. But before she could join their small talks about Hagrid, Ella pointed her finger the to teacher's table.

"Who's that?" Ella asked.

Cecilia eyes followed where Ella's eyes were. She firstly saw Professors Dumbledore who's sitting on his usual golden chair. But next to him, a somewhat old woman is whispering to Dumbledore ear. The woman clothes was all colored with pink color.

"That's new. Maybe she'll become Lydia favorite teacher this year." Ella joked, eyes glancing to Lydia at how the two addicted to the color of pink.

"She should do more than that if she really wants that title." Lydia said at the sight of the new teacher who's wearing her favorite color. "Beside, she looked evil from here. She's suspicious."

"I don't like her." Cecilia bluntly said, making even herself surprised. "I'm sorry, I don't even know why i said that." she quickly fixed.

"It's okay, you could always share your opinion to us." Ella reassured.

"Well look at that, the pink lady already set her eyes on Potter." Lydia said, seeming interested how the two catch each other eyes.

"Well apparently, i heard that woman works for Fudge." Ella said, looking at the other tables to hear what the others said about the woman in pink.

Ella words make Lydia and Cecilia even more confused. They couldn't understand the reason why she's here.

But ignoring that, they watch as the sorting began.

"That annoying old hat. I remember when he talk that i belong in Hufflepuff, what a nightmare. I wouldn't met you two if i was sorted there!" Ella cried, making Cecilia smiled at her.

"Me too. The hat said i could be in Gryffindor like my mum or Ravenclaw like my dad. But it ignored my bravery saying i have more thing for books and stuff." Cecilia said.

"Well, that's totally you. Reading those muggle books your mother would send you." Lydia chuckled, "But i'm really glad i met you two. Those people wouldn't understand me more than you both."

"Don't make me cry by your lovely words Lyds. I'm on the verge to burst out crying." Ella dramatically said, making Lydia rolled her eyes.

As the sorting finished, the headmaster finally rise from his seat to give them his welcome speech.

"To new students," Said Dumbledore loudly, with a small smile formed on his face. "Welcome! To the old students, welcome back! I have a few to talk about but now is not the time. You may all eat and feed those hungry stomachs!"

With that, everybody clapped and laughed until the headmaster take a seat on his usual golden chair.

"Talk about hungry stomachs, look at your cousin over there Cecil. As bizarre as ever." Ella laughed, taking one of the pudding in front of her.