Ch1

"Hoseok! I will drop you off today, leave the bike" his dad stated grabbing his son's helmet and setting it back on the bike.

"It's fine dad I can ride to sch-"

"We need to talk Hoseok... about the bike." His dad cut him off gesturing him to follow him into the limo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Stop the car. Great talk dad, but I would like to keep the bike. I will walk the rest there, thank you for he ride Mr. Jo." Hoseok said exiting the car with a bow as he closed the door walking on the sidewalk sighing at another one of his dad's attempts to get rid of his bike. His phone Buzzed a couple more times like it did in the car, he rolled his eyes taking out his phone out seeing multiple text from his friend about the race last night he sighed texting back he looked up as he was waking across the street when he heard yelling
"Yah! Hoseok, Watch out!" He was yanked back onto the side walk as a biker was going way past the speed limit through the street.
"Aish, You want to die huh?" His savior had asked he looked up seeing his Dongsae had saved him.
"Thank you Jungguk... no manners huh?" Hoseok hummed getting up and brushing himself off.
"What do you mean hobi?" Jungguk gave an inocent smile.
"Nevermind, thanks for saving me from reckless bikers."
"I haven't saved you from yourself yet hyung." Jungguk smirked patting Hoseok's back as they walked to school
"I'm not a reckless biker..." Hoseok disagreed
"Says the stitched up guy." Jungkook teased
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hobi hyung!" A deep voice called out from behind the said boy at his locker.

"Yeah? What's up V?" Hobi asked looking back over his shoulder seeing him jog towards Hobi

"You didn't come to the race last night. Are you racing today I heard the prize money was raised to ₩700,000 for this race."

"V, 1) I don't race for the money 2) I had told you I needed to go to a family dinner... did you race?" Hoseok responded and asked grabbing a couple books then closed his locker to lean against it to wait for V as he put the combo in his lock.

Hobi would admit that he had and still has a crush on the guy since they were younger but V seems to be complete oblivious to Hoseok's feelings towards him that Hobi has always done his best to keep being his best friend.

"I know, but since the prize money was raised, more people turn up and I know you like the competition so i thought you would sneak out like old times." He laughed opening his locker taking out his helmet then turning back to Hoseok.
"Wait what about your helmet? Are you not racing today either?" He asked giving a confused look which made Hobi smile at since his face pretty much tugged at anyone's heart when they saw V.

"It's at my house I had to leave it there since my dad had volunteered to be with me on the drive here, my parents can't know I'am still street racing they just bought me a bike for looks." He said pushing off the lockers.

"Lets go grab it then" he laughed as he grabbed Hoseok's wrist leading them through the halls and out of the school.
'You're making it difficult to ignore my feelings, V' Hoseok thought to himself.
---------
Hey love do you mind giving me feed back on the story cause I need to know what I'm lacking and what I did well, Thanks \(^ㅅ^)ง