Ch12

Jimin stared at Yoongi as he had his poker face as he drove.

"Yoongi how was your class today, did you leave early?" Jimin started

"Jimin, I am sorry I didn't pick you up," Yoongi answered not really in the mood to fight with Jimin especially with Jihoon in the back.

"Actually, " jimin said still looked out the window "it was fine I got to spend the rest of the day with Hoseok and he took me to a cafe to eat with me" Jimin boasted knowing how this would probably agitate Yoongi.

Jimin looked over to Yoongi seeing he was unaffected. He sighed a laughed looking out the window again.

Jihoon sat awkwardly in the middle of the back seats not knowing what to say as the thick tension was in the small space of the car he retreated to stare at his hands.
.
.
.

오후 (p.m.) 11:58
From: TaeTae
Hoseok...

Hoseok stared at his phone for the longest time trying decipher what Taehyung wanted to talk about.

He pressed Taehyung's number quickly dialing it. Inpatient as he was he ran to his bike quickly puting on his helmet and and gloves he started the ignition waiting for Tae to pick up, which he didn't Hoseok put away his phone and drove onto the rode as fast as he could merge remembering the one destination he was always ready to arrive to.

.
.
.

"Taehyung, you know Hobi has to teach dance class he won't be on his phone" Jugguk tried to assure Taehyung but the elder kept looking at his phone expectantly.

"He always replies back as soon as I text him jungguk!" Taehyung threw his phone agitated

"Tae, why are you acting like a obsessed girlfriend?" Jungguk asked in worry watching his friend break down, Jungguk picked it up and placed it on the table

"I-I'm sorry, it's just he doesn't hang out with me as much as we used to-I feel like he is replacing me..." Taehyung explained

"Tae, maybe you should just confess." Jungguk suggested "I mean you said yourself Hobi has liked your for awhile now."

"Yeah, but he has a lot going on right now, especially with his family" Taehyung said remembering the Kwon girl Hoseok's dad sent a picture of.

"Maybe sweets might make you feel better hyung." Jungguk said
.
.
.

"Drop me off here Hyung." Jimin said pointing to the pastry shop on their right Yoongi stopped the car. But locked the door. "Unlock the door Yoongi."

He did as he was told letting Jimin out and drove off not looking back.

Jimin walked into the shop quickly ordering himself some food then isolating himself from others. He looked at the treat infront of him pinching the side of his stomach he sighed.

"A bite won't hurt." Jimin whispered eating small pieces of the dish infront of him.

"Jiminie!" Someone yelled for the boy startling him. Jimin turned around

"Taehyung? Gukie!?" He asked as the other went straight to sit with him beckoning Jungguk over too after ordering. He sat next to Tae but right infront of Jimin. Who just looked away from the younger to Tae.

"Is Hoseok with you?" Taehyung asked looking around jimin shook his head no. "Oh thats too bad, it's okay we can company you. How was dance class?"

"It was good Hoseok-hyung brought me to eat with him and a friend, then took me to the school aftwards. But Yoongi picked me up." Jimin recalled missing the way Taehyung froze when he said Hoseok's name.

"Hoseok took you out to eat Jimin?" Taehyung asked looking at Jimin.

"Yeah, he was super generous to take me with him today." Jimin responded
Smiling. Taehyung watched him carefully. But Jungguk was watching Taehyung quickly kicking the boy out of his trance.

"Yeah, Hobi is like that always watching out for people." Taehyung agreed with jimin.

.
.

Hoseok arrived at the penthouse complex Taehyung stays at, quickly knocking and ringing the door bell. But no answer he looked at his phone sighing.

"Seokie-ah?" He heard a woman's voice behind him. He quickly spun around seeing Taehyung's neighbor who was a nice older lady who always treated Taehyung and Hoseok with foods when they came here together also saying they would look so cute together.

"할머니(grandmother)? Did I bother you?" Hoseok asked quickly running to the elder's door.

"No seokie, I've been missing you though, Tae pabo keeps bring that muscular bunny over I thought he left you." She laughed brushing his hair fringe away from his face. "He left with said boy talking about sweets if you are looking for him." she winked earning heart smile from the boy.

"Thank you 할머니" Hoseok bowed hugging her and running down the hallway.
Hoseok got outside walking to his bike but stopped in his tracks seeing the familiar cotton candy mix for hair leaning on the bike.

"You upgraded HoHo." Zico replied looking up at Hoseok with a grin.

.
.
.

Yoongi drove away from Jimin, he already droped Jihoon off at home with Jaebum and decided to just go get his bike to drive off steam.
Stopping at a stop light his mind wondered back to Hoseok seeing Hoseok and his younger brother together laughing. He always loved Hoseok's laugh and how his smile lit up the room quite literally everyone would just shut up and stare at Hoseok as he spoke.

*BEEPP* the car behind him honked taking him back to reality, he pressed the gas pedal as he gestured to guy behind him with a special finger and glare through the rear view mirror.

.

Yoongi got to the house parking Jaebum's car he grumbled some stuff opening the door he saw his brothers sitting on the couch and on the other was his father and Jaebum's mom.

"You're finally home Yoongi..." His father started grumbling adjusting himself next to his wife. "Sit down next to your brothers"

He did as he was told sitting next to Jaebum watching their father's movements.

"We wanted to discuss with you boys about your father's business." Jaebum's mom said. The boys all sat there tense Jaebum sat back on the couch to get comfortable.

"The Jung family are hosting a banquet. And I want our family to be apart of it."

Yoongi stared at his father, his stomach doing flips.

"Yoongi will love that dad," Jaebum laughed a bit. "It's fate huh hyung?" Yoongi was lost at words only jimin knows the min family coop.
.
.
.
How was it? I tried updating faster since I'm on brake.

I love reading all your comments btw, they make my day.

Have an amazing night, morning, and day!