CH7.

"Jihoon-ah wake up!" Yoongi yelled throwing a pillow at his brother.

"Hyung. Get the fuck out of my room!" Jihoon yelled back throwing the pillow back over.

"I didn't want to come into fucking your room but your fucking phone has been blaring fucking 'Queen' as your alarm for the past 30 minutes!" Yoongi growled slamming the door. Jihoon turned off the alarm of seungkwan's voice he went back to sleep.

Yoongi's phone started to ring

"Yah! What do you want!" He yelled into the phone

"Good morning to you too Hyung" Namjoon's morning voice rang through the phone

"Ugh shut up, what do you want." Yoongi plopped onto his bed

"Well since you asked, I did want a grande Americano with a diet coke and a cig-" Yoongi ended the call putting his phone on his nightstand.
At that moment his alarm had gone off.

"Fuckk!" Yoongi groaned turning his alarm off he got up to take a shower.
.
.
.
"Young Mr. Jung, your father is looking for you." A maid had said as she walked over to open his blinds.

"Really... ugh. Okay," Hoseok answered.

Hoseok got up right away getting dressed he walked down the stairs buttoning his school uniform.

Walking down the stairs he went straight to his father's office

"Hoseok close the door on your way in" his father ordered not looking up from his Paper work

"Ne abuji" Hoseok did as he was told.

"So, I see you gotten into dance again Hoseok..." His father started holding up an open envelope.

"Ah just for fun abuji I swear it isnt a-" Hoseok was cut off from his babbling

"Hoseok, it's fine as long as its not full time. Also there is a girl I would like you to meet she is very sweet." Mr.Jung exclaimed

"Abuji I have class in a hour" Hoseok said trying to avoid the request.

"Think about it Hoseok you might have an interest in her if you meet her." Mr. Jung kept insisting

"Mhm, okay Abuji." Hoseok bowed

"I will send you a picture Hoseok, please at least look and try... for me" Mr. Jung finished. With that Hoseok left the room closing the door behind him he scratched his head in frustration he grabbed his backpack and the keys to his exotic car.

.
.
.
"TaeTae~" Hoseok sang walking up to the younger he back hugged hin as he rested his chin on his shoulder.

"Hobi-hyung, did something happen?" Taehyung asked knowing how his befriend acts. He put his hand through Hoseok's hair to massage him.

"Mm - yeah," Hoseok sighed pulling out his phone he turned it on and unlocked it to reveal a picture of a beautiful girl.