Ch3.

The two bikers weaved their selves through the crowd surrounding the winner.
"Hey, Hobi and V are here move!" Someone in the crowd yelled once people heard and looked around noticing who was trying to get through they immediately moved out of the way for the two.

"Thank you" Hoseok smiled to everyone approaching the winner.

"Hey! Hotshot (hotshot isn't that underrated right?)!" V yelled having the said male being called look over to him V smiled throwing his arms up in the air

"Congrats on your win against our Mr.Hope over here..." V gestured to each said word making Hoseok roll his eyes having them land on Yoongi his breath hitched at the sight of his helmet hair only thing different was that he was wearing a mouth mask that read 'SUGA' and if possible it ade hin look even more good looking and mysterious.

He hesitated to say something but once Yoongi caught Hoseok's gaze on him Hoseok had decided to speak up.

"Yeah, like V said Congratulations you did really well."Hoseok gave his wide heart smile making Yoongi brake the eye contact from Hoseok he coughed a response as he bowed to both Hoseok and V standing straight he looked at his shoes avoiding eye contact from the two of them.

"Are you sick?" Taehyung asked. Yoongi
shook his head no checking his phone he put it back in his pocket bowing again he turned around straddling his bike, prize money in hand. Which he stuffed into his backpack he waved two figers as if to dismiss Hoseok's greeting, then put his helmet on he didn't once look back at Hoseok. Leaving Hoseok standing there watching him ride away with out a thank you.
"Did... did you see that he didn't say anything when I congratulated him, he even waved me off. Who does he think he is?!" Hoseok whined
"Nah, he probably thought you were some creep, hyung. The way you were staring at him." V laughed swinging his arm around the elder as they walked back to their own bikes.
"Wai-"
"Shh, I will treat us to food hyung for you being a good sport." V cut him off

"You said that last time we went to a restaurant and you only had ₩5,000 with you. I had to pay do you know how much you eat?" Hoseok joked being perfectly fine paying for his and V's meal.
---------------
"Aish! I am so stupid I left him right there that chance is gone and now Hoseok probably thinks I'm some stuck up jerk that can't talk!" Yoongi yelled kicking the air as he leaned against his bike lighter in hand.

"Mm... I think he already knows you are one and probably just thinks you can't talk or something. You were nodding the whole time." Jimin's voice cut the silence startling the elder he looked over to the red head.

"Don't you have any other friends?" Yoongi teased grabbing the younger by the head as he messed up his hair.

"You know I've been trying to get with that Jungkook kid..." Jimin sulked leaning his head onto Yoongi's shoulder.

"Heh, he still won't look at you?"

"Aish! He looks at me hyung! But he is too shy to talk to me he always talks wi-th... Hyung I just realized something." Jimin looked up at his hyung with wide eyes and his mouth as an 'o'

"What Chim-ah?" Yoongi looked down to his friend

"He always talks with Hoseok-Sunbae... you can try and talk with Jungkook for me and be able to be around Hoseok-nim." Jimin planned making Yoongi smirk and laugh.

"Will it really be that eas- " He commented being interrupted by a ring Yoongi took out his phone answering it.

"Wae?" Yoongi answered

"Aish, what do you want me to bring you?"

"Yah! Don't study too hard I'm coming" Yoongi finished ending the call he stood up grabbing his helmet and gloves as Jimin watched in silence understanding the situation.

"Do you think your parents are home?"

"No, he's by himself I guess they went to a late night meeting with another company. You should go home too Chim-ah, I know your little brother is waiting for you."
----------
Yoongi unlocked the front door entering seeing his younger brother rise his head from the expensive leather couch putting down a book.
"Took you long enough did you win?"

"Yeah I won..."

"What happened did you hurt yourself?"

"No." Yoongi laughed to himself handing the ramyun and kimbap to his brother who took it to the counter to eat. Yoongi grabbed his backpack off the counter to take out the wad of money.

"Why do you race hyung? We have money..." Jihoon said finishing the process of making it

"I race because I want to." Yoongi was vague as he grabbed a cup filling it with water for his brother.

"I know you don't enjoy it though. So why- oh is to impress Jimin-hyung?!" Jihoon said stuffing some of the noodles in his mouth

"Jihoon-ah! There is a trash can over there for you!" Yoongi played pointing over to the trash can

"I don't want to mess up your house" Jihoon sassed drinking some water

"You little-" Yoongi tackled Jihoon to the floor tickling him. A clacking noise coming from outside made them freeze. They rushed to their feet grabbing their belongings from the table and rushed it to their rooms Jihoon being extra careful not to spill any of his soup. Both hiding in Jihoon's room as he quickly ate.
"You're going to get indigestion eating that fast." Yoongi warned watching g his younger brother eat shrugging as a response again.

"Boys?" A high pitched voice calls out hearing clinking of steps heard coming up the stairs both the boys look to eachother as Jihoon pushed his bowl into the garbage then tied the bag hiding it under his bed.

"You're treating it like their drugs..."

"It basically is if stepmom sees it." He explained plopping down on his bed
"Will you buy me more next time?"
"If you ace another test yeah sure." Yoongi shrugged
"Boys it's 12 you need to sleep." They heard the pitched voice again Yoongi sighed as he got off the bed to leave the room.
"We both see through her act yet dad seems under spell huh." Yoongi laughed under his breath as he closed the door being met by the owner of the screeching like voice in the hall way.
"Is everything alright Yoongi-ah?" She asked concern almost filling her voice. Alomost. He just stared for a bit wondering how did this lady acted so well.
"Yes" He acknowledged her. Walking past her through the hall
"Yoongi..." she continued.
"You can't always be so cold to me I'm in your life now. Can you at least treat me like family?" She asked making him stop. He turned to face her.
"I can, but I will only call you eomma infront of my dad don't expect anything else from me or Jihoon-ah." He finished getting to his door he stopped to look over at the woman standing in the hallway.
"Good night..." he faked a smile entering his room.