Ch.12- Creepy dude

My whole family (my father's family included) was having dinner at one of the nearest Seafood restaurant.

Me: mom, I don't like the fish that much. It's too spicy.

Mom: okay, I'll give it to your dad.

Me: *notices a creepy dude standing behind my sister*

Sis: *give me some fried squid*

Me: *whispering* sis, do you notice that there is a creepy dude standing behind you? He's standing there for the past 10 minutes.

Sis: shush. Stop talking. I know okay.

Creepy dude: *stares at me*

Me:*avoid his gaze* oh, crap

Creepy dude: hey you... hduwjwhssjwhsusisjjw

The fact that a loud song was played on the background made me deaf for a minute.

Me: what did he say before?

He stared at me, waiting for me to respond to him.

Me: *pretends to nod, add more nods to make him believe that I heard him* what the fuck did he say?

He continued to stare at me for some minutes, until he removed his gaze from me to my uncle.

Me: I'm alive...

5 MINUTES LATER

The thought that told me that he was gone, made me open my mouth.

Me: SIS, WHO WAS THAT CREEPY DUDE? DO-

Sis: *face pales*

I noticed that the creepy dude still stood behind her, I shut my mouth.

Me: n-never mind....

Creepy dude: *stares at me*

I strangled his neck, making him choke for air.

"What the fuck are you staring at, old man?" I hissed at him.

"I beg you to spare me, you're just so beautiful that I stared at you! I lost control." He pleaded.

"I'm sorry old man. My beauty is too precious to be given to you." I kept talking as I strangled him to death.

He lied dead on the floor, while I laughed evilly like a maniac.

I snapped myself from having too much thoughts. I ignored his gaze as he kept staring at me for the next 45 minutes.

Maybe he did think that my face is beautiful, after all.