Chapter 1: Hot chocolate (edited)

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Jeon Jungkook stop this right now." Eomma said as she barged into my room.

I looked at her in confusion, "Stop what Eomma?" All I was doing was reading from my History book because I was bored.

"Stop reading whatever book you're reading and go outside. Eomma's really worried about you, you can't keep living like this." she said as the book in my hands was swiftly snatched away. 

"Eomma!" I shouted and tried to get my book back, but failed terribly.

"No Jungkook you need to have a social life!"

"I do have one!" I argued.

"Oh really? Show me one person that is not family in your contacts." Eomma challenged, knowing that she was already right.

I pouted in defeat; it was true. I didn't have a social life, but I also didn't want one. I was perfectly content being a loner. It wasn't the end of the world, and I quite liked the drama-less life, Eomma seemed to think otherwise. 

"Eomma, I don't want to go outside. I want to stay here and finish reading. Learning about Wang Geon is actually quite interesting. So if you could please give it back." I once again tried to get my book, but she  just moved it further away from my grasp.

"Well you are going!" Eomma shouted trying to lift me off of my bed. This woman was insane! 

"Eomma ahhhhh!" I shouted as she started to tickle me, making me squirm uncontrollably. "Stoppppp!" 

"What is going on here?" Appa shouted walking into my room still in his formal attire from work. 

"A little bit of help here dad!" I shouted, still trying to escape from Eomma.  I was hoping at least he was going to come to my rescue, and he was, but stopped when Eomma glared at him. Of course he would choose to listen to her over me! 

"Help me get him outside." Eomma said sternly to him and his eyes widened, wincing slightly.  

"You're kicking him out?" Appa asked, in confusion and shock. 

"Don't be an idiot. Of course I'm not kicking him out! I'm just trying to get him to go outside to socialise, and make some friends." And with that Appa just nodded wordlessly. 

Immediately, I was thrown over my dad's shoulder with ease before I could even react. He walked down the stairs and headed towards the front door with me hitting his back and screaming like the world was going to end. All the while, Eomma just walked casually behind us. He put me on my feet gently, outside, and I just stood there dumbfounded. 

"Have fun Jungkook." Appa said encouragingly, waling back inside the house and leaving me there on the doorstep. Oh like that was supposed to make me feel better. 

"And be safe Jungkookie. Make sure you don't talk to dodgy looking people!" Eomma said giving me a smile and a thumbs up before closing the door and locking it. I rolled my eyes. 

"Urgh, but where do I even go?" I asked, not having a clue. The park? Maybe I could just sit under a tree there and let some time pass. But then again, Eomma took my book, and I didn't have anything on me so I would be very bored.  I stomped my feet on the ground in frustration. 

"The mall would be a good place to start. Go buy yourself some nice clothes instead of me always having to buy them for you." Eomma shouted, sticking her head out the window. I rolled my eyes but nodded nonetheless, and started to walk towards the mall. Hmm, that wasn't such a bad idea. 

"You're going the wrong way!" Appa shouted, sticking his head out from the upstairs window. I quickly changed my direction and waved at them while passing the house. "Don't forget your wallet Kookie!" With that, my wallet was thrown at me trough the window. I caught it with much difficulty, and pocketed it.  They waved encouragingly back, and I could hear Eomma squealing in delight while taking pictures on her phone. 

I finally reached the mall, after having to ask a random stranger for directions, and gulped. It was huge with plenty of people walking with shopping bags, in all directions. I walked inside and decided to just look around the shops. It was surprisingly enjoyable, and I ended up buying myself a couple of t-shirts, You could never go wrong with plain t-shirts. Maybe I ought to do this more often. Never thought I would say that... ever.

After endlessly going from shop to shop, I was parched. I entered a small cafe inside the mall and bought a hot chocolate as it was my favourite. I never really drank coffee, unlike my parents who were crazy over it. I had to admit, I did have a sweet tooth. 

I sipped on my boiling drink as I walked aimlessly  around the mall, looking for any displays that would catch my eye, not really paying attention to which direction I was heading in until......... BAM! 

It took me a few seconds to gather myself, and notice the person who was sprawled out on the floor in front of me. 

I had walked into someone, and spilt my hot chocolate all over their white shirt causing them to hiss, and cuss profoundly. I looked at the person's face while apologising and bowing multiple times and my eyes widened; my heart sank to the floor and beyond. 

It was one of the popular boys in my school, also part of BTS , Park Jimin.  Who were BTS you might ask, well, even I had no real idea what their group/gang was all about, and I would have liked for it to have stayed that way! I just knew that no one ever dared to mess with them unless you had balls of steel. The rumours that circulated around school of what they did to people was horrifying to say the least.  If you stayed out of their way, they would stay out of yours, that was how it worked. However now...

I was so dead... he looked really pissed and annoyed like he was ready to kill me. Shit!  Nothing good ever happens to me when I go out! Oh how I wished I had just stayed at home. 

Without second thought, I bolted from him as soon as he saw my face. For a few seconds I thought I had gotten away, thought he had just let me go. But alas, when I turned to look behind me, he was hot of my heels, shouting for me to stop. I ran for my life when he was catching up to me and hid behind a  large flower plant outside the mall. I stayed there for a few minutes, hand on my chest trying to catch my breath, all the while praying he wouldn't find me.  

Once I was sure he was not there anymore I came out of my hiding place, after about half an hour, yes half an hour. I power walked home while muttering 'shit, shit, shit' under my breath the whole way. There was school tomorrow as well! Shit! Jeon Jungkook, you really are fucked