Chapter 18: What About Ben?

Jimin's P.O.V
I walled towards my friends' lunch table as usual. We sat there every single day and it's hard to miss since it was the biggest table at the lunch hall anyway.

"Jimin do you want to go out this Saturday? Party at my place." Yoongi said.

"Yeah sure." I said though I was a little bit disappointed as I was planning on taking Jungkook on another date. Well that plan is ruined.

"Hey make sure you come over tonight. It's going to be better than usual, we can get the screen room." Jin said as he sat down directly opposite me.

"For what?" I said, because I really had no clue.

"It's like you're forgetting everything these days." Jin sighed and then continued, "It's games night remember?"

"Oh yeah." I frowned slightly, damnit there goes my surprise meet up with Jungkook at his house.

"You okay? You seem so out of it these days." Namjoon said, still stuffing his fave with burger. I mentally winced at the sight? Namjoon was not attractive when he ate.

"I'm fine, you know how it is...homework and gir-" I stopped talking when I saw Jungkook enter the dinner hall...with another boy. They seemed to be laughing at a joke or something and the sweet smile on Jungkook's face made me melt.the only thing was that he was not smiling at me but that stupid fuck in front of him.

"Jimin!" Suga 's annoying voice made me turn my attention back to our table.

"What?" I asked, it came out ruder than I intended it to be.

"Wow someone has a stick up their ass. What the fuck were you saying just now, you just stopped." Yoongi grumbled and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yeah never mind it was nothing anyway." I said and turned my attention back onto my boyfriend. Jungkook and the boy, who I recognised to be Ben, that jerk from my history class, was now leaving the dinner hall with sandwiches in their hands. Wait, is Ben going to try and kiss my boyfriend too? That fucker!

"Uhh Jimin?" Taehyung asked and patted my shoulder to get my attention. I turned my head back to my table, only to find everyone looking at me intently.

"I have to go guys, I'll catch up later." I said staring to get up to follow Jungkook.

"Wait, where are you going." Jin asked

"Umm no where, just going to ask my french teacher about our homework." I quickly said and rushed off before they could ask anymore questions. Jin needed to stop being so nosy.

By the time I was in the hall way I couldn't see Jungkook anywhere. I started to get nervous after five minutes of serving for him. What if Ben was raping him?

I walked into empty classrooms just in case he was there, but still no sign of him. Just as I was aboutto give up I spotted a peak of Jungkook's sliky balck hair through the door of am empty classroom. I quickly opened the door and rushed inside to see if he was hurt only to find him and Ben laughing loudly. They didn't even seem to be aware of my presence so I cleared my throat. They both looked up from the phone, they were huddled over, probably watching a video on it, and gaped at me.

"Jimin?" Jungkook said, more like asked, his eyebrows knitted together in confusion. He slowly pulled one earphone from his ear, while Ben still had the other in his ear, which made my blood boil because they were sharing headphones, and walked over to me.

"Um am I interupting something?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow.

"What?" He asked, clearly not catching on.

"I'm asking what are you doing with him." I said, not too quietly

"With Ben? Nothing we were just watching funny videos." He said and laughed. It was so cute that I wanted to kiss him then and there, and I would've if Ben wasn't there.

"Well I need to talk to you." I said to him.

"Sure what is it?" He asked and smiled at me sweetly.

"Alone." I said pointedly, hoping Ben would catch on and leave.

"Oh...um well I'll just um... go then. I'll see you later Jungkook. Bye Jimin." Ben stuttered and grabbed his back, quickly leaving the deserted classroom, tripping over his own two feet. He was obviously scared of me. I smirked at the idea, then quickly turned my head towards Jungkook.

"What were you doing with him?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"We were just watching this really funny videos on his phone, like I said before." He laughed

"Sharing one headphone?"

"Um well yeah."

"How did you know him?"

"Well I was by my locker when he just came up to me and we started talking. He's really funny and nice, so we became friends, well I think so anyway."

"What if he tried to kiss you? Honestly Jungkook you can't just trust everyone."

"Okay Jimin you know what, you're being ridiculous. That was one time. Not everyone is bad, okay? I'm fine, so just stop freaking out."

"I'm just telling you Jungkook. You don't know some people here okay? They're bad and all they care about is sex. You should never be alone wi-"

"Jimin stop! Stop trying to tell me who to hand out with okay? I know all of that but Ben is not like that okay? I'm not a child Jimin."

"How do you know it's not just all an act?"

"It's not an act! Stop this!"

"Stop what?"

"Telling me who to talk to and hang out with! You're being ridiculous."

"I'm being ridiculous? Huh, well since you know everything already, I won't tell you who to be around anymore. But I will tell you this Jungkook, you don't know Ben like you seem to think so. He's not as nice as he seems. Trust me Jungkook ots just am act." With that I tured on my heel and left the classroom. I have to find Ben and tell him to stay away from Jungkook, before that fucker does anything.

Sorry for the short chapter, my other chapter got deleted when my phone was updating and it probably didn't save properly. I hop you enjoyed this crappy chapter anyway. Thanks for all the good feed back and support, I truly do appreciate it.❤❤❤