Chapter 19: Searching Hallways

I'm BACK!!! Firstly sorry for not updating. Please forgive me. And secondly I would like to thank @OOHmyKOOKIE for the idea for this chapter. Hope you enjoy.

Jimin's P.O.V
I left Jungkook in the hallway, after our heated argument, deciding to go hunt that Ben kid down. He needed to learn how to stay the fuck away from my boyfriend, and I know it seemed as if I was overreacting, but this same exact situation had happened in the past but I was too fucking naive to see it back then. A few years ago I had had a girlfriend, who I actually really liked, which was new for me, but back then I thought it was really going to work. That we were going to be the couple that lasted forever, that everyone was jealous of, however those thoughts soon proved me wrong...and it was all Ben's fucking fault. He had seduced my ex-girlfriend to sleep with him, without me knowing, and when I eventually found out I was heart broken. I didn't wish for the same thing to happen now, so I had to find that asshole and warm him to stay away....that is if he didn't want his face broken.

I walked, more like ran, down hallway after hallway, in search of Ben, but he was no where to be seen. Just as I was about to give up, and go to the dinner hall again, I saw him...with his tongue shoved down this girls throat, against the lockers. Better not be my locker, I thought in disgust.

"You fucking prick." I shouted from where I stood a few steps away from them, making the girl and him spring apart in shock. The girl, who I had no idea was, flushed in embarrassment upon seeing me. However Ben just glared at me, making me flip him off.

"Dude, you have a problem or something, we were in the middle of something." He said, giving the girl a flirtatious wink, making me gag internally.

"You better leave, unless you want to wetness this fuck get beaten up." I said, addressing the girl, completely ignoring Ben, who seemed to grow angrier by the second.

"Dude, I just told you we wer-" Ben started but I cut off his words with a glare. The girl immediately picked up her school bag, which was lying on the ground beside their feet, and left, probably realising that I was not joking.

"Ben," I said, finally addressing his ugly ass, to which he glared.

"Yo, do you know how long it got me to finally get her to make out with me? I've been chatting her up, for weeks now." He whined pathetically, making me cringe.

"If you can't tell already, I don't really care." I smirked at him.

"What's it you want anyway?" He sighed finally, getting annoyed.

"Stay the fuck away from Jungkook." I said, getting straight to the point.

"Jungkook?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion. Then realisation dawned upon him, instantly making him smirk, "Ohhh you mean that cute piece of ass, that I can't wait to fuck." He said dreamily, but I gave him a look of disgust, my anger growing.

"No I mean my boyfriend, that if you even touch, I'll break your neck." I said, making his eyes widen slightly, before he started smirking again.

"So you're...gay?" He asked, still smirking at me, "I would have never thought. I wonder what the whole school will think." He said, starting to smile even more. Shit, I thought to myself, I shouldn't have told him. Damnit.

"Don't you fucking dare." I sighed, getting irritated with him.

He hummed to himself, "I'm guessing you haven't told anyone yet?" He said, more like asked me, but he already knew the answers, which pissed me off even more.

"Just stay the fuck away from Jungkook you prick." I said and stepped threateningly close to him, waiting for him to answer.

"Why the fuck would I do that? That cutie already likes me anyway, and plus, he's totally innocent, probably a virgin too." He said in awe, which made me cringe annoyedly. This fucking twat, I thought to myself.

"It's like you're asking to get beat up." I internally face palmed.

"Yeah right," he huffed, "Like you would be able to do anything to me."

"You want to bet?" I laughed, "I can ruin your entire high school life. My dad is friends with the principle and my friends can beat you up and one word form me and the whole school will turn on you." I paused, and looked at his widened eyes, " Want me to list more?" I asked.

"You won't be able to do that." He finally said, making me look at him in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused at his words.

"You won't be able to get the whole school to turn on me, unless you want me to tell all of them that you are gay." He replied, clearly proud of himself.

"You think they'll really believe you?" I asked, laughing to myself at his stupidity.

"Well, I'll just get evidence of it then."  He huffed and I smirked.

"Yeah good luck with that." I laughed, turning around to walk away, but what he said next made me stop in my steps.

"I'm going to make Jungkook sleep with me one way or another, and there's noting you'll be able to do about it Jimin." He said, from behind me, his words ringing loud in my ears. This fucking prick, I thought to myself and turned around, slamming him into the lockers, making him whine at the pain.

"I swear you say anything else about Jungkook, and I'll punch you in the face." I threatened, I was literally holding on to the last string of my sanity.

"Oh you mean like I shouldn't say that he's fucking hot, or like he has a nice piece of ass, and that he's-"

"That's it." I cut him off, and curtly punched him square on his cheek. I continued punching the shit out of him, he punched me back a few times to defend his pathetic self, but my hits were way harder. I had no intention to stop until I was completely satisfied, however someone called my name, making me halt in my movements.

"Jimin?" Jungkook's voice seemed uncertain, scared almost from behind me. I instantly stopped beating Ben and pushed him off of me, quickly walking over to where Jungkook stood, frozen in front of us.

"Jungkook, what's the matter?" I asked, lifting my hand to cup his cheek but he flinched away from me, making me frown. He quickly moved away from me and walked passed me...over to Ben. Jungkook helped him off of the ground, where I had pushed him to, and asked if he was okay. Ben immediately answered with a soft 'yes' and when Jungkook wasn't looking, he cast me a smirk, making my blood boil. What the fuck was Jungkook doing, asking if Ben was alright, what about me? I thought to myself in dismay.

"Jungkook we need to talk." I said, hoping he'll pay me attention, but that never happened.

"Not now Jimin, Ben's pretty badly hurt." He said, not even casting me a glance, "Come on, we have to go to the nurse. You have a cuts all over you face." And with that he walked past me, leaving me in shock. Jungkook had never straight out blanked me fore. Ben leaned on him slightly as they walked passed, over doing his fake limp. That fucking asshole, was all I could think about as I watched them walk away, leaving me, annoyed and pissed off, by myself. Jungkook and I needed to talk, I thought to myself, and walked back to the dinner hall.

Hope you enjoyed that! Don't forget to comment and vote. I love you all for that positive feedback and support. Kisses to all of you hahah.