Chapter 22: Damned Cars

2978 words...it's long...I hope you enjoy!

Jimin's P.O.V
When the movie was finally over, I quickly thanked the Lord. The whole way through, and I mean the whole way through, all I heard was Ben's irritating voice asking Jungkook various questions. It was as if he didn't know I was even there, who might I add, was Jungkook's boyfriend! Nuts!

"Come on Jungkook," I said, grabbing hold of his hand once we were out of the cinema. "Let's go home."

"No," Ben whined pathetically, making me instantly cringe. Could this fucking twat get anymore annoying? "Let's go have dinner together."

"Fuck no." I said, quickly dismissing his request. "I'm not having dinner with you."

"I wasn't talking to you." Ben shot back, "I was talking to Jungkookie." Oh hell no! No one called my boyfriend by that nickname...especially not that idiot.

"Don't call him that, you fucking weirdo. You don't even know him."

"I can call him whatever I want. We are friends after all."

"Who the hell said you two were friends?"

"Me and Jungkookie of course." He said, smiling widely as he said Jungkook's nickname again.

"Do you want to get fucking beat up again? Because I'm telling you, keep doing what you're doing and you're going to get th-"

"Jimin stop." Jungkook interrupted me quickly. He turned to Ben with a smile, "I would love to go out to dinner with you Ben, but as you can see Jimin's in his moods again. Maybe another time?" Jungkook suggested. By the time he had finished speaking, Ben already had a pout on his ugly face.

"But you said we could hang out together..."

"I'm really sorry Ben." Jungkook said softly, making Ben look like a lost puppy. Fuck him.

"Let's go Jungkook." I said to Jungkook and pulled him towards my car, not saying a word to Ben in the process. I did however smirk at him, to which he only huffed pathetically back at.

Once we were sat in the car, and both our seat belts were on, I took off at a high speed towards Jungkook's house. Thank God, Ben wasn't with us anymore. One more minute with him, and I swear I was going to punch the shit out of him.

"Are you dropping me off at my house?" Jungkook asked, while I was driving. I looked at him briefly, and smiled. He had that lost look in his eyes again...what a cutie.

"Yeah." I answered back simply. "Did you like the movie?" I asked, wanting to keep our conversation going.

"I really enjoyed it." He said, nodding at the thought.

We made simple, aimless, conversation through the whole car ride back. I pulled up at Jungkook's driveway and waited till he had gotten out of the car. I was about to drive back to Jin hyung's house, when Jungkook tapped on the window. I rolled my car window down, and waited for him to say something.

"Are-are you staying?" He asked, stuttering a little.

"No Jungkook, I think I'll go." I sighed. It's not that I didn't want to stay with him, quite the opposite really, I had to go back to Jin's house. My friends would smash me a if I stood them up again.

"Ohh. Alright. Bye Jimin." Jungkook smiled at me. Just as he was about to turn, to go back inside his house, the door opened.

"Jimin, are you staying for dinner?" Mrs Jeon asked, rushing towards my car, still wearing her house slippers.