Chapter 14: What Do I Wear?

Hiii I'm back. Sorry I took so long to update but half of this chapter got deleted because apparently it didn't save. So I had to re-write half of this long chapter and you can imagine how annoyed I am right now. Huh, anyway there's noting I can do about it right now. I will apologise right now if you want to strangle me at the end of this chapter.😕 Sorry if it isn't good or anything, I just wanted to get this chapter out of the way so that I can get into the juicy side of the story. I'm half way through the next chapter so next update won't take long. I love you all and I hope you enjoy it hahaha.♡

Jungkook's P.O.V
I woke up early Sunday morning to get ready for my date with Jimin. I still couldn't process the fact that he was my boyfriend and that I was his, I just thought it would never happen...like ever. I got out of bed and brushed by teeth and then dragged my feet downstairs, into the kitchen.

"Jungkook, you're up early." Eomma said, after taking a sip out of her coffee mug.

She smiled and patted the seat next to her on our breakfast table. I yawned and then paddled over and sat on the cushioned seat.

"Yeah."

"Going somewhere today?" She smiled and wiggled her eyebrows at me, suggestively, like I'm going to a strip club or something. I gulped, knowing I have to tell her about Jimin and me sometime, but I didn't know how she was going to take it.

"Eomma, I don't know how to tell you this, but..." I paused, thinking how to phrase the news that I was going to tell her.

"What is it Kookie, you know you can tell Eomma anything."

"I know, it's-its just that I don't know how to tell you." I admitted sheepishly.

"Just blurt it out." She quickly said.

"Okay...I'mgoingoutwithJimin." I said really quickly, and I was not sure if she caught it because she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Not that fast Kookie." Eomma laughed and I took a deep breath.

"I'm going out with Jimin." I whispered.

"You're what?"

"I'm going out with Jimin."

"I just herd the word I'm and Jimin. Gosh Jungkook, talk a little louder."

"I'm going out with Jimin."

"You-you're going out with Jimin?" She said, with a blank expression and I felt really nervous, even though I shouldn't be because I knew Eomma would support me for all the decision I make.

"Yes." I whispered and hung my head low and fiddled with my fingers, feeling tears prickly my eyes. What if Eomma hates me now?

I felt fingers lift my chin up gently and I was brought to stare directly at Eomma. She had a sweet and gentle some on her face, as she brushed my tears away.

"Why are you crying Kookie?" Eomma asked.

"Be-because you h-hate me n-now." I said in between hiccups because of my sobs.

"I'll never hate you! I'm so happy for you, my baby is finally growing up. I should be the one crying not you." Eomma laughed and continued, "If you need anyone to talk to, just come to Eomma and we'll sort it out."