Chapter 10: Hoseok's House

I'm honestly really sorry that I haven't updated for so long but school just kept me busy with homework 😩 I hope you understand. I'm also grateful to Fenella98 because of the suggestion you made but unfortunately I couldn't write it because I didn't want to make the chapter too long. I promise that I will include it in the next chapter so I hope you all like it 😀. I'm really grateful for all the votes and comments 😘. I hope you enjoy this really long chapter and I'm sorry if it drags on too long.

Jungkook's P.O.V
Jimin dragged me all the way to his house and pushed me into his bedroom and closed the door.

"Sit down." He grumbled at me.

I didn't want to argue with him because he looked mad so I nodded my head and sat down on the edge of his bed and fiddled with my fingers that were in my lap. I kept my gaze down because I did not want to look at his perfect abs through is white shirt and blush like mad, not like I wasn't already.

"You can do whatever, I'm just going to have a shower." He said and without warning he swiftly removed his shirt.

My breath hitched in my throat and I had to cover my mouth because I was about to gasp. My face was burning up and I'm pretty sure I looked like a tomato because God he looked...hot. My eyes flowed him as he walked towards a door that was in the side of his room, probably his bathroom, and my mouth was slightly agape.

"And don't you dare try and leave." He glared and I timidly nodded and he walked out, closing the door behind him.

As soon as the door closed a let out a deep breath, that I was holding in, and buried my face in my hands. I was sweating and my heart was beating too quickly in my chest, too fast for my liking. Why the hell do I have to go and fall in love with that jerk? Ugh, I hate myself!

I never noticed how tired I was until my heart beat came back to normal and I felt myself relax again. I closed my eyes, after a few minutes debating with myself as to what to do, and leaned my back against the head board of Jimin's bed. I fell soundly asleep in no time.

"Wake up." I heard someone call and then I felt them shake me not too gently.

My eyes immediately shot open and was met with, as cheesy as it sounds, a breathtaking sight. Jimin was crouched down over me with a glaring expression and he was not wearing a shirt. His hair was wet and he had a towel around his waist. Water droplets that were on him splashed gently on my cheek as he was hovering just inches above me. I blushed, immediately awake and slowly sat up. As I did so, it brought Jimin's face inches away from my own blushing face.

"You're blushing." He leaned in and whispered in my ear, his warm breath sending shivers down my back.

"I-I'm n-not." I managed to deny but my face became even warmer. He chuckled slightly and moved away from me, God I'm so embarrassed.

My eyes followed him as he stood in front of his massive wardrobe and brought a pair of black jeans out. His hand went to untie the towel from his waist and that was when I got knocked back into reality.

"What are you doing?" I shrieked, taken back.

"What does it look like I'm doing, I'm changing." He turned to look at me with an odd expression on his face.

"In front of me?" My voice came out high pitched as my heart pulsed faster.

"Yeah...we're both boys."

"You can't." I stated.

"I can't?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

"N-no."