Chapter 6

I went in my room and started to unpack . My room was bigger than my last one. The room was plain white . I had a wooden queen sized bed and a desk with a MacBook. I was kinda girly so I added a little me to it.

I am not a tomboy nor girly girl.I hate sports . I am a geek nerd. I am also trick people by act like an angle , so when something goes bad no will think it is me .

Anyway while I was unpacking I saw a picture of my mom. She had red hair and blue eyes . I got my blonde hair from Robert.

She looked happy. My eyes were watering . I hate crying and being emotional. I couldn't stop crying . I flopped on my bed and started cried in my pillow .

When the door opened . I looked up and it was the boy . I said " Hello " wiping my tears like nothing happened.

He said " Hi Alexandra "

" Its Alexandria but it's ok ."
I corrected him.

He frowned and said " Dinner is soon .You can eat with them or eat in your room .My mom said you chose which one is comfortable. "

He said 'them ' so he doesn't eat with them . I said " You don't eat with them . "

He turned around and said " Excuse me !"

" You just said them not us."

He rolled his eyes and said " Another smartass " and walked out the room . I yelled " In my room and nice to meet you again.

I sat on my bed and started listening to music.

My Playlist

Flawless remix - Beyonce ft. Nicki Minaji

Alive -Sia

Here - Alessia Cara

And then I came across my favorite song my and mom used to listen to

Pina Colada ( Escape )- Rupert Holmes

Me and mom liked old school music . It made me happy . Like I was on a beach .

Someone knocked on the door . I said " Come in ."
It was Elle . She had my food . She said " Are you ok? Dominic said you looked sad."

Oh that's his name.Wait a minute that was the guy name at the park . I said " No everything is ok."She gave me the food and left . Was that Dominic at the park . No there is a thousand people named Dominic in California , so I happened to meet two or one .

Damn life is a beach

Read my other book
Paulina and Life

Vote and Comment