Dominic's Life (Part one)

May contain abuse.

I was living with my mom Carol Ann, back then.

The Wilson's are my relatives.
Kevin is my big cousin.
Jaclyn and Danielle is his wife and daughter.

Me and my mom lived in New York . We were pretty broke . My mom worked as a stripper.

Its funny a stripper and pornstar.Which one is worse?

I was pretty smart in school .All A's, never hanged around bad people ( well except Nick ) , and did what any normal person did. I was like the little scrawny nerd.

I was ten at the time .
One day I was on my way home .I got to our one bedroom apartment and my mom was gone. I started doing my home work when she came in.

She had a man with her .

She said " Hey DJ your home ."

I said " Hello "

The man said " Carol go get your stuff ."

I looked at him and looked at my mom. She looked at him and said " Roy can you give sometime ? "

He gave me a fuck you look and said " Yeah babe." and patted my mom's behind . I looked at her and said " Where are we going mommy?" and smiled

She said " I am going ."

My smile faded and I said" Why mommy."

" Because I need some mommy time ."

" I give you mommy time all day if you want ." I said with tears coming down my face.

She said " I am having a new baby and I want it to have a better life than this ."

I didn't even know she was pregnant. I didn't even know Roy .

I said " Then what about me ? Don't you love me ."

She started crying and said " I want a new family Dominic. I don't love you . I never did . You are a mistake not even you father wants you . I hate you ! Roy and this baby are my family."
She walk away, and I grabbed her wrist. I said " Mommy I will be good for you and never get all 100 . I want be bad for the teacher.I love you mommy. I will give you everything you want please stay ."

She stopped walking and said " Die . Never be born . I hate you. You are not my problem , so go outside and jump. "

I was mad so I slapped her and said " Mo mommy. You lied to me .You said you would love me forever . "

She started hitting me and all I could do was cry . She stopped and said" Fuck . You."

I realized I had no family left. I went outside of our balcony , and climbed on the railing .

But I stopped when I heard a girls voice. She said " Stop!"

I said. " Why? "

" Because -"

" Because what ! I have no friends and family, so why stop .When I could jump ."

She came up to me and said " You can always make friends and family."

I smiled and said " What is your name ."

She smiled and said  " Issabella but call me Issy."

I smiled and said " I am Dominic but call me me " I was thinking of a New nickname .I didn't want the one mom gave me , so I said ." Call me Nick ."

Dominic really last name is James , so that why his nickname is Dj .

If you have hate mail for Carol Ann here.

Also New Books its called
My enemy is my Stepbrother.