Chapter11

Alexandria's POV

I was listening to moaning . Oh my gosh . Someone was having sex in my bed . I came closer to the door . It was Dominic and Nick . That is why he didn't want me to have his number .He is gay . That is no biggie........

He is fucking someone in my room . I open the door and saw Dominic and Nick making noses and jumping on my bed . I pull Dominic off the bed and landed on top of me . Nick stops jumping and said " Hey Alexandria ." Dominic smirks at me and I push him away from me and said " What the fuck are you two dick head doing in my room? "

Dominic got up and said " Just giving you a bitchy welcoming gift ." I wanted to slap him so bad. Nick said " I only joined , because he said if I didn't he was going put raw eggs in your bed . "Nick got off my bed and I gave him a hug . He kinda blushed . I said "Thanks Nick " Dominic closed his eyes and said " Eww lets go Nick before you get more attached ." they went to their room and I got a text from Charlie

Charles
Hey can I sleepover
Me
I just left your house
Charles
Duh . My little sister is going to her friends house and my and mom = hell.
Me
Fine .

I get off my bed and go to Elle's room . I said " Elle do you- " as I opened the door I saw some boy on top of her . Elle had on bra and panties and the boy had on boxers. Elle said " On my gosh knock first ." The boy puts on his clothes and leaves . When I stepped back to get Dominic I felt something round . I turned around and my hand was on Dominic's crouch.

He smirked at me and said " Wow you sure you are a virgin ?"
I frowned and said " Fuck you . Your sister nearly lost hers ."

Dominic moved my out the way and said " What the fuck Danielle? You are grounded ."

She said " Your not my parent nor brother ."

He said " Fuck this you're right , but guess what I am here . So get fucking used to it ." He ran out the room . I stayed and said " Elle really this is low. Wait ! " I ran after Dominic. He was sitting by the stairs . I wrapped my arms around his shoulder . He was pissed . His fist was balled up and tears ran down his face.

I said " You are just looking out for her." He smiled and said " Thanks Alexandria ."

"You are Welcome Dominic."

" That is the first time you said my name ." I smiled and he came closer to me and kissed me . I realized he is the Dominic. I heard the doorbell. I pulled away and went to open it . I went and opened the door and opened it . Me and Charlie went up stairs when she saw Dominic and said " Have I seen you before ? "

Dominic said " No "

Charlie looked at him closer and said " Oh my gosh you are a Dominic Wilson the pornstar ."