Chapter 18

May Contain Suicide

" What ?" I said in anger

Issy said " I loved you I really did , but I couldn't take our life like that ."

" The fuck ." I said " What the hell is that supposed to mean,"

She looked like she was suprised " When I was going out with you I was going out with someone else.I didn't want you to find out but then I got pregnant and I I I ..... Never loved you ."

I wasn't sad I was mad . All the thing I have done for people and this is what I get .... Shit .

She tried to hug me , but I pushed he away. I can't take it no more .

I tried to look for Nick and them , but I said forget it . I walked to my house that wasn't that far away.

No one was there . I went up stairs and I was planning to jump .....

Alexandria's POV

I looked around to see where Dominic was . I went to Charlie who was drunk and asked " Do you know where Dominic is ."

She said " With some girl ."

I was kinda mad so I said " Where is Nick it time to go ?"

Charlie said" Why can't we stay a few minutes please?"

I rolled my eyes and said" Is Nick getting drunk ?"

" Nope " she said popping the 'p' " But he is over there stealing all the boy toys ." then she pushed out the way.

I walked home and went in my room . I sat on the bed . I really wish mom was here . I been trying to keep my tears in but I kinda hurts . I miss my dad , but I hate that I miss him .

I cried to myself when I heard someone. I went out my room and said " Hello ."

I walked to Dominic's room and saw him by the window. I walked to him and said " What are you doing ?" he looked scared and said " I hate my life ."the sat on his bed .

I sat on his bed and figured out what he was doing ....... Suicide.

I looked at him and said " Not true you have people who loves you ."

" Who?Alex.Who?" he yelled " You don't know why I'm here.That girl at the party wasn't just some girl we used to know each other know I found out she never loved and my cousin Hell even mother don't even get me started on father."He was crying in anger sadness and confusion.

I rubbed his back and said" I lied about my parents."He gave me a confused look and said " My mom is died and my dad hates me ."

" But you hide it so good."

I blushed and said "I hate crying in front of people ...... Weird " He smiles " I like you ."he give me a another confused look " Like like you ."

" I like you to , but I have a question do you wanna go to a park . I found out that's where you like to go." he smirked.

He actually knew I was that girl from the park . I smiled and said " Wait I wanna do this ." I went up to his face and kissed him .We both smiled and went back to kissing.

Hey don't comment suicide.There are people who love you and like you . I like y'all ,because y'all inspired me to do this book.

If you want to talk message me .If I don't respond , back I'm NOT  ignoring you . I'm just busy or something .

If you are thinking about doing it stop thinking about it and get help please .

Please I am freaking serious .I am not cutting on the news to see people who read my books die.

Vote and Comment