a teasing touch

I'm sooo sad...my family always do this to me!

I...I walked into the kitchen and...

I...I saw dishes in the sink!! Again!!
________________

Laurent was standing behind the counter watching as Larry threw a tantrum in the kitchen . He sipped on his drink and secretly laugh. Larry was tired of this. It's the same thing every single time. Laurent butters him up and makes him feel good, then stops randomly. And he has the same excuse of  " you're not ready." Larry slammed his fists on the table getting laurent's attention, he demanded that he stopped treating him like a baby, so gentle and soft.

Larry: " I hate when you do this to me! You get me all warmed up then you just tease and leave me! I bet if I did that to you, you wouldn't like it!!"

Laurent:" stop complaining. I do that because you not ready for me. I don't want to hurt you"

Larry:" fuck you!"

(Back to the very start)

Laurents pov:

Larry wiggled around on the bed, His back facing the ceiling while he was laying on his stomach. His back glistened as I continued to rub the oil on his bare skin. He rested his head gently on the pillow and he hissed sucking in a breath of air as I rubbed my hands on his shoulders trying to get out all the stress and nots inside his body. The bed was wide enough so he was right on the edge of it while I stood up. Larry had been begging me to massage his back and shoulders for days, he only had on his pants so his beautiful caramel skin on his upper body was showing. I set the mood by lighting a couple of candles, larry whined wanting my touch again, so after I was dimming the lighting and making sure the air spelled of roses, I came back granting larrys wish. My finger tips ran up and down the arch of his back. I smirked hearing larrys hum meaning that he is satisfied with my work. I retrieved the bottle of oil that was now sitting next to larrys side of the bed. I heated it up in the microwave earlier so it could hit his skin in a warm and soothing manner. After I was completely finished rubbing the oil on his back and shoulders, I rubbed some more on his arms. I smiled, my eyes grew wide in admiration as I saw his tattoo sleeve shine. The lighting from the candles bounced off of larrys skin making his body look like a handsome God from above.  He moaned enjoying the warm love that was surrounding them in the room. Laurent leaned down whispering in his ear.

Laurent:"tell me, do you like this?"

Larry:" mhmm..yes i do"

Laurent: "well..I'm not done yet"

Larry moaned in appreciation, he closed his eyes trusting his brother to do the job right. He felt Laurents hands rub lower and lower down his back. He loved Laurents touch. In fact, he was questioning himself of why didn't he ask this of laurent in the biggening? All the dancing and the clubs and the modeling gigs larry had to do was wearing him out. Laurent didn't mind as much though considering the fact that the beast can handle anything that life has to throw. Larry on the other hand has been working hard, they both had been working hard actually.  But all work and no play gives you a stiff body. Laurent has warned Larry to just ease up a bit, to relax and chill. But he would not listen, and like always the older brother gets the last laugh In there relationship. Larrys fingers clawed the bed sheets as laurent's hands seem to dig wonderfully deep into his back.

Larry:" oh god- this is just what I needed!"

Laurent:" tell me  how much you love it"

Larry:" I love it so much! Dont stop please"

The next second, laurent seemed to have hit a spot in Larrys back that seemed to have been giving him the most problem. The more he rubbed on the spot, the more it vanished and soon it started to feel erotically good. Larry couldn't handle any more of his orgasmic touches and laurent smirked cockily , Larry was makings laurent's ego big.  So in return , laurent bent down deciding to tease his little brother a bit, he leaned down to larrys ear and nibbled on it. He new Larry loved it, he new Larrys body responses all to well. He new what brought fire in his system, and to make the fire grow even bigger and hotter, he decided to suck on his neck a bit. As if on time, Larry moaned loud enough for the people outside the door to hear. He only hoped nobody was paying attention.