Chapter 1

•Dipper POV•

Ever since great uncle Ford came out of the portal, I've been really happy and excited that words could not escape my mouth, yet my happiness was mixed with anger and... guilt...?

What am I guilty about?

'Hahaha! You're guilty for not trusting Stan!' An all too familiar voice said in my head. Bill.

'Get out of my head!'

'All right fine, I'll leave..
for now' He left my head with his maniacal laugh resonating in my head.

"HELOOOOO! EARTH TO DIPPER!" Mabel waved her hands in front of my face, I was surprised.

"Oh, Mabel? What's wrong?"

"Look" Mabel points to the corner of the room to see that the older twins were arguing.

I listened to their conversation and when I heard the word forget I suddenly remember the device we got from the society of the blind eye.

"Maybe this could help?" I said while pulling the memory erasing gun out of my bag and gave it to great uncle Ford.

He looked at me and said "I don't know how you got one of these but it's perfect"

Ford then connected it to a machine behind him.

"Now everyone plug your ears" Ford said as all of us covered our ears and a small wave of vibration passed around.

~Time skip~

I was in Mabel and I's room, alone.

Mabel entered "hey bro bro!" She said cheerfully.

"Hey" I muttered.

"Is everything alright? I mean the author of the journals is here and you were looking for him all summer and when he shows up, you lock yourself in the room. I'm gonna ask again, are you alright?"

"Mabel I'm fine! I'm just not in the mood!" I snapped. I didn't mean to sound so rude.

"I'll just... Um... Leave you alone for a while..." Mabel said stepping backward slowly and when she bumped the door she turned the knob and ran downstairs.

∆∆
Hehehe time to interfere.
∆∆

•Mabel's POV•

Something's wrong with Dipper, he's not acting like himself. Is he hiding something from me? He wouldn't do that. Right? Does he still trust me after what happened earlier, i hope he does though.

I sighed and went to the living room and saw Grunkle Stan watching TV. Maybe a visit to my friends can cheer me up.

"Uh, hey Grunkle Stan, I'm just wondering if I could got to my friend's place"

"Yeah. Sure. Whatever." He said

"Where's Grunkle Ford?" He twitched and glanced at me and back to the TV his expression turned to disgust for a moment.

"Downstairs" he replied, then sighed.

I feel sorry for him, he just got back his brother and all they do is fight. I hope dipper and I won't end up like that. What am I thinking? Of course we won't end up like that! He loves me as much as I love him.

I headed to the front door and made my way to my friend's house.

•Dipper Pov•

When Mabel left the room I sighed. Am I really ok? I thought as everything went grayscale. Not again!

"Hiya Pinetree" The yellow triangle appeared.

"What. Do. You. Want?" I growled.

"I'm just here to tell you something important!"

"And that is"

"You're not what you think you are, Pinetree" he chuckled.

"What do you mean?" As those words left my mouth I glanced behind me and saw my shadow changed. It appeared to have wings in the lower part of my back.

But I didn't have wings. I'm human.

That's what you think. Bill said in my mind. Then my vision blurred and I blacked out.

Oh pinetree. You're not what you think you are.

[A/N]
Finally thought of updating this. Thank you for those who voted and commented my story. If you did none of those. Well i'm glad you had time to read my story. Btw, I'm bad at explaining things.
Time for me to write the next hapter of my mlp fanfic. If i have any errors don't be afraid to tell me.