Chapter 3

Dipper was sure that Bill would have a big grin on his face because of the tone on his voice.

He took a step away from the demon, due to fear of witnessing something horrible.

"Leaving so soon pinetree? The party hasn't even started yet" Bill said enthusiastically although there was a tint of malice in his voice.

"You asked about this chained up tree?" Bill gestured to the tree. "Well let me show you~"

Before Dipper could react Bill's hand was suddenly lit in blue fire, illuminating him and and the triangle in front of him.

He then grabbed the poor boy's feeble arms and dragged him towards the dark tree, blue flames licking up his arms. And when his hand touched the chains of the tree, the chains slowly started to glow in blue light.

Bill moved Dipper's hand to the padlock in the middle of the tree then it started to glow due to the touch of dipper and demonic flames.

In a matter of seconds the chains burst and the tree was ablazed in blue fire.

Dipper's head started to throb, and as he looked around his mindscape the blue fire were spreading everywhere, then there was gold and black vines spreading along the blue fire.

He glanced at his body and saw his body slowly turning black and gold. He also noticed the tingling feeling in his palms.

"W-what's happening to me?" Dipper cried as slightly golden tears filled his eyes, his voice having a slight echo in them.

"Sleep well" Bill replied, then Dipper's vision blurred and passed out.

Bill floated beside him. "Welcome back, Alcor" he muttered.