Chapter 5

It had been a week since the incident with a cult happened. Dipper was still inside the mindscape with Bill, and what Bill told him the past week still haunts him.

'You'll be like me in no time'

Ever since that day, he refused to go with Bill to his summonings, refused to even talk to him. He spent the entire week in his little space wondering...

Am I a monster now?

He thought about visiting Mabel but what if she wouldn't take him in, now that he's different.

Suddenly he heard a knock on the door. Dipper just groaned, and didn't answer the door because he knew who it was and he didn't wanna talk to anyone at the moment, especially Bill.

Bill opened the door and when he did he saw his pinetree lying down in bed. He glared at Bill for a moment and turned around to avoid eye contact.

"Pinetree, is everything alri-"

"NO IT'S NOT!!! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I WANT THIS"

Bill was taken aback by this but after a moment his expression looked like he has a smirk on, if he has a mouth that is.

~

Mabel was devastated. She hasn't seen her brother for a week and she had a feeling that's something's wrong.

'Of course there's something wrong, you idiot, your brother's missing!!!' She scolded herself.

She decided to talk to her Great Uncle Ford. He's a genius, right? Maybe he can help her find her brother.

She walked down the wooden stairs, making soft creaking noises on the old wooden floor. The Mystery Shack was quiet. Too quiet

Mabel had a feeling her great uncle would be in the basement, since he's usually there. She stepped towards the vending machine and typed the password on the keypad for it to open.

She stepped into the elevator and when the door shut she felt the elevator move downwards, giving her a slight feeling of dizziness. When it reached the bottom floor, the door of the elevator opened and to her relief her great uncle was there, furiously scribbling on papers.

"Uh... Grunkle Ford?" Mabel spoke up.

Ford stopped his writing almost immediately and turned to face Mabel.

"What is it?"

"It's... Dipper"

Ford face lit up with hope. "Is he here? Is he back? Is he safe?"

"N-no he isn't back, I came here to ask you if you have a plan on saving him" Mabel said, hoping, praying that this man had a plan.

"Uh.. No, not really, but I may have an idea to where he is"

Mabel's face lit up.

~

(Bill's pov)

Pinetree's been silent. Something needs to be done. It won't help me in anyway if he's not taken up my side.

I need to break him enough that'll bring him into insanity. He'll thank me after this.

Now let's take a trip to the Nightmare Realm.

[A/N]

Hiya! Here have an early update!!!

Reader: I thought you'll be updating every friday or saturday?
Me: what you don't like an update two days ahead of schedule?!

Anyways I'll be gone tomorrow 'till sunday and I don't think there will be internet there. So for now, enjoy this horribly written chapter!