For The Love [completed]

Title:
For The Love (a Tom Hiddleston fanfic)

Author:
circa1927

Category:
Fanfiction

Parts:
45 // completed

Views:
676K

Description:
Emie has given up trying to find "The One." She's been on terrible date after terrible date. Living in LA has exposed her to a torrent of fake personalities and ridiculous actors. Her famous older sister, Lucia, is determined to help her find the right guy.

Enter Tom, who Emie calls a "douchebag" and rails him for his "horrible British accent" the first time they meet. So, he may not be "The One" for her... But then, on a long trip to a tropical paradise for Lucia's wedding, Emie finds that maybe her expectations and assumptions were all wrong. All she needs to do is open her eyes and jump. For the love.

Note: important!
If you're a Hiddlestoner like me and you're searching a good book that will crush you with the train of Hiddlestoner Feels then this is what you've been looking for! Circa's writing draws you into a magical world and the best thing is that she isn't afraid to go dirty.
For some reason you can not find this book searching by its title, the best option is to go look for it straight from the author's profile!!