My Possessive Bodyguard [completed]

Title:
MY POSSESSIVE BODYGUARD ✔

Author:
Jami1012

Parts:
41 // completed

Category:
Romance

Views:
31.5M

Description:
"We need to talk." he says.

I look at the floor. "No we don't."

"I need you to look at me." he whispers taking a step towards me.

"Nathan-"

"Look at me." he interrupts.

He is being so demanding, why is that so hot?

I sigh but force myself to look up and meet his gaze. His green eyes look so troubled.

"I need to know if this is how you're gonna act every time I kiss you." he says softly. "Because in that case I'll have to stop and believe me, I don't want to." he says gazing at my lips.

"You realize that this is a bad idea right?" I ask him.

There is a smile playing on his lips. "Is it?"

I roll my eyes at him. "Yes, a really, really bad idea."

His hand goes o my cheek and he begins to stroke it with the back of his hand. "It doesn't feel that way."

I grab his hand and to make him stop doing that, not wanting to fall into his charms but it's too late anyway. "You want to keep kissing me..." I whisper.

"All the time..." he says, our lips are so close that I can feel them move against mine as he talks.

You can't tell anyone about this..." I whisper closing my eyes.

"About what?" he says closing the gap between us. "It's just a kiss..."

Note:
There's a sequel called 'My Hannah' but this story is . . . oh my god! By now, people, you should know that I offer you only the best (in my opinion).