The Bodyguard [completed]

Title:
The Bodyguard | (Completed)

Author:
CameoLover93

Parts:
45 // completed

Category:
General Fiction

Views:
5.25M

Description:
The Bodyguard | A CEO Romance, Book 1 of 2 | LGBTQ+ | Complete!

Aiden James Grayson is the young and reckless CEO of Grayson Enterprise. Trouble is what people associate him with because he can never seem to stay out of it. As of late, Aiden has had to hire himself a personal bodyguard after becoming the target of an anonymous woman who not only makes threats to his life but is also trying to blackmail him for millions.

Despite the fact that Aiden absolutely loathes having to have a second shadow follow him around, he tries to make the best of his situation, but it's hard for him to connect with Julian McAndrew - his new bodyguard - when he has nothing in common with the man.

Aiden is a reckless, womanizing, ma-whore who lacks of self-control whereas Julian is disciplined, vigilant, professional whose ideal partner is someone tall, dark and handsome . . . basically Aiden but without his bad temperament and alcohol problem.

Saying that the two men are an odd paring would be an understatement.

Note:
At the moment, the only negativity was perhaps the way Aiden suddenly became a bisexual when a certain man entered his life.