Breaking Finn [completed]

Title:
Breaking Finn (18+, ManXBoy)

Author:
PaisleyViking

Parts:
50 // completed

Category:
Teen Fiction

Views:
5.6M

Description:
We were watching a movie together and he was laying on his side with his head in my lap while I ran my fingers through my his wavy blond locks. When the movie ended I turned off the TV with the remote. Finn sat up and turned to look at me with those intoxicating baby blues of his. I watched as his mouth opened slightly and his tongue slid out to lick his lips. Such a simple action, but it felt like it sent a fireball down to my groin. Time to start my baby's training.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is helping someone who is in distress, but for your own gain really helping them? What happens to a person when you take away their choice? Can the one who controls you, who hurts you, love you too?

How far can someone be pushed before they break and how does that change the person who broke them? Is there any possibility of a happy ending?

Finn is a 16-year-old boy who has no one and nothing. Nicholas is a 28-year-old man who has everything. Everything except that special someone, until he meets Finn. But Nicholas has an unorthodox lifestyle. Is this relationship doomed? The age difference, Nicholas' need to dominate, can they both be together, or is the price of happiness too much?

This story has light BDSM and BDSM situations. If you don't like this, please don't read instead of reading and complaining about it later. BDSM literature is not for everyone, so I don't mind if you pass this story by. Also, if you don't like gay stories, take a pass. I'm letting you know now, so you don't continue and then get all upset later. Some readers haven't read the tags I guess and complain when they find out it's either gay story or has BDSM.

Note:
Suddenly I've found a weird connection to gays and gay stories. And this is my ultimate favourite! But the story is quite dark (I say only to mature audiences and I damn well mean it!).
There is a sequel called 'Unbreak My Heart'.

WARNING THE BOOK HAS A DANGEROUSLY HIGH ADDICTIVE EFFECT ON THE READER, FEELINGS AND CRYING AHEAD!!