Daddy [completed]

Title:
Daddy

Author:
JackHarbon

Parts:
33 // completed

Category:
General Fiction

Views:
5.16M

Description:
Mateo put his entire life on hold when he found out about his father's Alzheimer's had gotten worse. He dropped his textbooks and returned home despite his dreams of graduation, never once outwardly complaining about the turn of events. It was his duty as a Rosales to provide for his family now that his father was unable to. Back top East LA, back to another job in retail, and back to basics. But when he stumbles upon an ad for SugarDaddies.com, a website for older men and younger men and women to exchange money for entertainment, his life takes a sudden turn. Soon he finds himself talking with the alluring self-mafe millionaire Arthur Dunby, and forced to face the uncomfortable moral soul-searching that comes with this kind of relationship could he possibly pit a monetary value on his time? It's his dignity worth more than feeding his family? And despite the charming look in his eye, is Arthur hiding something dark?

Note:
I was very skeptical at first when I started reading this. I expected lousy plot and awful grammar, but I was positively surprised to get a story that addicted me to read it at once. Even though the ending wasn't exactly tearful four me, doesn't mean it wasn't good as well.
One of the few actually good LGBT+ stories I've thus far. And I'm sure I'm not the only one to think this way because - correct me if I'm wrong - the author has published this as an actual book. Gonna buy it as soon as I got the money.