Level Eight: Family Never Forgets.

re-written on 06.09.17

"Bitch, you wish you could ride my dick all night long!"

Of course the first thing I hear leaving the security check is my insane Uncle shouting crude words at some random tourist. The humidity in Manzanillo, Mexico was horrid. Already, my hair was going to frizz up and I was going to look like Mia from the Princess Diaries before her super cool transformation. Danny was super-stoked and grinning as she gazed at all the people hustling around her. At least the heat was bearable.

"Dad!" One of my older cousins groaned in embarrassment while the staring tourist scurried away with her girlfriends. Other on-lookers simply laughed or shook their heads in amusement.

"You ready?" I asked Danny as she squeezed my hand. In her other hand was her stuffed Reaper from Overwatch that Edgar had given her before we left. Danny nodded as she readjusted her baseball cap on—it was the replica of the one Clementine had in the video game The Walking Dead.

"What? She was staring at me, like, she was about to drug me and use my body black magic and shit!" I heard my Uncle defend himself.

I ignored it as Danny nodded making her wild poodle curls bounce everywhere, "When can we eat? I'm ready to explore authentic Mexican cuisine." She demands with a determined face.

I coo at her and she giggly slaps my prying hands away.

"You always think someone is trying to curse you, crazy old man." Another one of my cousins mutters as we walk up to them. There was four of them—one crazy Uncle and three level-headed cousins. Uncle was darker skinned then most Mexicans because apparently God left him too long in the microwave—that's what he tells me whenever I jokingly ask why he's so dark. He has this bushy mustache that he always complains about but never shaves it and hardly ever trims it. His eyes are deep-set of dark chocolate brown and he has visible old man nose hairs. He has a small beer belly but tells everyone that he'll be the first man to give birth to a child.

My Uncle is kinda nuts, if you haven't notice.

Anyway, his sons (my cousins) are actually triplets that look nothing alike. Daniel is the oldest by, like, two minutes. He has dark brown hair that's almost black, friendly light brown eyes, and a medium build. His shoulders are a bit too broad for his slim chest. He's the level-headed one and he likes to spend his time riding horses or working on whatever project his dad never finishes.

Next up is Guero (Pronounced Where-oh and add a Spanish accent to sound cooler) and by the way, that's his nickname and not his real name. Honestly, I don't know his real name and that probably makes me a shitty cousin, but that's okay but Uncle has admitted to not knowing his son's real name. Anyway, Guero is very light-skinned which is basically like seeing an albino in our society. Guero gets it from his mother, my mom's sister. Guero has light green eyes that he gets from my grandfather and I was always super jealous of them because they're so pretty! He has a sorta oval face and has some acne scars from his younger days.

Guero likes to have sex. A lot and he can be an ass hat, but I love him (sorta because apparently I can't remember his real fucking name.)

And onto the youngest of the ungodly trinity is Lucas who happens to be almost as dark as his father. Lucas has darker brown eyes, weirdly flawless skin, and works out way too much to impress no one. Uncle thinks his son is gay but honestly, I don't think so. Lucas doesn't really give a shit about the things that could be happening around him and on the rare occasion that he does give a shit, well, it's shocking really. He speaks not as often and opts to be watch before speaking.