Author's Note/Meet the Characters!

UPDATE: 03.16.17 

I unpublished most the this stories chapters. I will slowly post them back up with the re-written verisons and advise you when I do so. I will most likely make changes to this story and even delete some chapters. 

This story will sorta be the same/different!

Thank you!

So, it's been a while. I haven't touched this story since 2015. I kinda lost my urge to write and honestly, had better things to do then be stuck at a computer for most of the day. But I've taken a break from working and life and put on my big girl panties and decided to start writing again. I'm already working on The Craigslist Nanny. I'm almost done working on the latest chapter. I wanted to re-write the first chapter. It's a whole lot of craziness that doesn't make sense anymore, haha. 

I will start re-writing the first chapter today. 02.23.17. 

Please be patient with me. 

I live with my boyfriend and we have a cute furry baby named Oliver. I like spending most of my time with them so, I won't be re-writing and updating every day but probably twice a week since my boyfriends works Tuesday thru Saturday. 

Anyway, I also wanted to introduce my characters. (For those who are just reading my story.) I want to put faces to names, ya know? I updated my character list in 2015 but I might change a few if I see fit. 

For those reading my story for the first time, I must warn you: The story has many side characters. My OC, Claire the bear, lives with six other college students but also has three other best friends. So, the first chapter may seem pretty heavy with introducing several characters in one chapter. Don't complain tho, okay?

Anyway, let's move onto the characters! 

Playing as our lovely OC, Claire Marie, is Alexandra Daddario

Likes: Shiny things. Harry Potter. Soft things. Watching Movies. Ice cream. Cooking. Animals. Friends. Family. Also, likes sleeping but can't because life forces her to be a social human being. Japanese Noodles-Shio based only. Disney movies.

Dislikes: Assholes. Vegetables. Larry. Spiders. Knots in her hair. Losing her chapstick because she leaves them in her pants. Nickleback. People who hurt the ones she loves. 

Personality: Claire is very head-strong. She's stubborn. She can be childish at times. She loves her friends and family and will protect them to the end. Her weakness is remembering her child-hood. Struggles between loving or hating her father. Can be over-emotional. 

Playing as our love interest, Ricardo, is Pepe Toth. (Weird name I know but he's hot.)

)