◇Frickle frackle◇

Lee Seokmin/DK

Smut

.

.

.

'I'm not as innocent as you think...'

.   .   .

You walk the streets of South Korea, hand in hand with your boyfriend of 2 years, Lee Seokmin.

He was being a little strange today, as he's been ignoring you ever since you left the house. He would often bite his lip out of frustration and you would ask what's up, getting nothing in return.

You were wearing high-waisted shorts and a sleeveless crop top, showing a bit of your tummy.

What you didn't know was that it was very attractive to Seokmin and it turned him on slightly; he also had a problem with his buddy down there, making him ignore you so it wouldn't get any worse.

You finally had enough of him ignoring you and stopped in your tracks, crossing you arms. He stops and looks at you. You could see the amount of frustration in his eyes and it looked like he was telling you something.

You saw something at the bottom of your eye and you looked down to see a tent forming in his jeans. You realise what he was so frustrated about and you unconsciously bit your lip.

"See what you've done?" He whisper-yells, taking your hand in his and pulling you down the streets again and into your house you shared together.

As soon as you got through the door, he slammed the door shut and pushed you against the wall, latching his lips onto yours almost immediately.

He moved from your lips, to your neck, kissing and sucking on the skin until he found your sweet spot.

He found it moments later as a soft moan escaped your lips, making his member stand up taller. He started sucking, biting, and licking the sensitive patch of skin, making your breath hitch in your throat from time to time.

He finished and looked at his work, suddenly locking lips with you again. The sparky feeling in your stomach never gets old.

"Jump." He whispers in your ear huskily, sending shivers down your spine. You obey his command and jump up, wrapping your legs around his torso. He pushes you into the wall harder, his hands gripping onto your thighs.

He starts kissing your collarbones as the thin material of your shirt showed a new patch of skin for him to explore. (Okay, Dora, calm it)

"S-Seokmin, be-bedroom." You whine, tangling your fingers in his hair. He wraps his arms tightly around your waist and carries you upstairs, kicking open the bedroom door and throwing you onto the bed.

Suddenly, his shirt was off and you licked your lips unconsciously, your eyes roaming up and down his fantastically toned body. You began to feel yourself getting wet in your panties as he climbed onto the bed and straddled your waist, kissing you again.

He tugs at the hem of your shirt, signalling that he wanted it off. You slide it off of your body and over your head, throwing it somewhere around the room, then letting Seokmin take off your shorts.

He bites his lip at the sight in front of him, admiring the view. You giggle and he leans in again, leaving sloppy kissed all down your chest, across your stomach, and just above the waistband of your panties. He reaches up and behind your back, undoing the bras clip in one go, not failing the first time.

The wet saliva lingered on your skin, your body then being covered in goosebumps.

He makes his way down and took the waistband of your panties in between his teeth, pulling them down your slender legs. He throws them behind him and sat up on his knees, unbuckling his belt and pulling his jeans down, followed by his boxers.

You then licked your lips at how big his length was, standing up tall. You stay in the position you were in, watching him take your legs in his big hands. He began kissing up your inner thighs, making you wince at the pleasure. He was getting closer to your dripping heat by the second.

"S-Stop teasing, S-Seokmin!" You whine, grabbing a handful of his hair. He smirks and you felt his hot breath hit your heat, making you groan. He then licked one slit up your clit, a moan quietly escaping your lips.

After a few licks, he started eating you out, sticking his tongue in your hole a couple of times. You feel yourself reaching your climax and you came, breathing heavily. He continues to slurp up the juices and makes his way back up to kiss your lips. You could taste yourself on his lips and you smile. He smiles, too, and tilted his head slightly, deepening the kiss.

His arms then reached down to your heat and, without warning, he stuck a finger into your hole, a loud moan escaping your lips. Taking this as an advantage, Seokmin stuck his tongue in between your lips, letting the wet muscle roam your mouth. He then adds two more fingers into your hole.

He chuckles at you, because you become a moaning mess after he rams his fingers in and out continuously, making you come again. He pulls his fingers out, satisfied with his work.

He then sits up, reaching over to the beside table and opening the drawer, grabbing something. You then hear what sounded like foil tearing. He slides a condom onto his member, positioning himself in front of your entrance.

"Can I?" He whispers, your faces inches apart. You grind your heat against his member and moan, nodding quickly.

He chuckles at your eagerness and slowly enters you, your breath hitching in your throat because of the pain. He looked at your strained face and quickly kisses you, making you forget about the pain at the middle of your body.

"Babe, you're so tight~." He purrs against your lips, thrusting in and out slowly.

Your hands make their way up and your fingers ran through Seokmin's hair, making him groan in pleasure. His hands snake up your body, grabbing your right breast and fondling it slowly. The pain in the middle of you body then forms into pleasure and you signal for him to go faster as he thrusts into you slowly.

He complies and picks up his pace. In a matter of moments, he reached an inhumane speed. Multiple moans escaped you lips, earning a smirk from Seokmin.

After a while of being thrusted into, you finally felt yourself reaching your high, the pleasure you were feeling nearly unbearable.

"S-Seokmin! I-I'm com-- I'm coming!" You scream, gripping the bed sheets, your knuckles going white.

He leans down next to your ear and groans, "I am too, baby girl. Together?" You nod in reply, moans spilling.

You came for the third time and you felt his member twitch inside you, informing you that he came as well.

You both helped each other ride out your orgasms. Both of you were dripping with sweat, panting heavily.

You finally finish and Dokyeom falls at your side, throwing the used condom in the bin. He places the covers over the both of you and pulls you close to his chest.

"That was amazing." He sighs, making a giggle spill from you lips.

"I love you, Y/N." He mutters, kissing your forehead.

"I love you too, Seokmin." You reply, slowly drifting off to sleep.

///

OK, so that was my first smut erm

sorry, lucky lmao

SDWOJVB IM SORRY

#byebeforeigetkilled

   -코다