♪Exchange student pt.2♪

Requested by TryMeHoney, calia_, and Mariss0628 :D

Lee Chan/Dino

Fluff

.

.

.

'I missed you so much.'

. . .

Dino's POV

I miss her so much. Every since I stepped foot out of that god damned house, I felt empty. I need her back, but she's all the way over in her country, while I'm here mourning in South Korea. I just want to see her face again. Hear her voice.

I have her phone number, I guess, but I keep thinking she doesn't want to talk to me any more. I just had to fall for Y/N, didn't I? Wonderful, just wonderful.

"Dino-ah, are you coming to eat dinner?" Jeonghan-hyung calls to me, opening the door to my room to see me laying on the mattress. He sees something is troubling me, his expression softening as he comes to sit by my side. "Is it because of the girl? Y/N, is it?"

I nod slowly with my head held low, tears building up in my eyes. "I can't forget about her. It's impossible."

He sighs, stroking my arm soothingly, "You have her number, right? Give her a call. You told me how she was wonderful and so nice and so beaut-"

"Hyung, stop!" I nearly shout, blushing furiously. He spots my flushed face and laughs, nudging me slightly.

"Go on. Just give her a call. She'd love it." He then gets up to leave the room before saying, "You better tell me what she says."

He then exits the room and shuts the door, leaving me there with a blank mind. I glance at my phone.

Should I do it? Is it worth it?

I debate with myself. I don't know if I can.

Your POV

I finally did it. I flew to South Korea, and now I'm going to my new apartment. I'm going to try and find Chan, so I can see him again and tell him how much I love him. Right now I sound like a sasaeng fan. I promise you, I'm not one.

I hated it when he left. My heart shattered and I felt an empty space appear somewhere in there.

My phone then starts ringing for some odd reason. Strange, nobody really calls me any more. I don't bother looking at the caller ID. I press the answer button and put the phone up against my ear.

"Hello, Y/N speaking." I say, walking along the pavement to my new apartment.

All I hear is heavy breathing from the speaker, confusing me.

"Hello? Anyone there?" I speak again, walking up the stairs of the massive building, where my apartment is.

"Y-Y/N, it's you." A familiar voice speaks up, shocking me and making me freeze in the middle of walking up the stairs.

"Chan, it-" I whisper in disbelief, tears forming in my eyes. "I can't believe it."

I could hear his sobs from the other line, and laughing. A smile cracks on my face.

"Where are you right now?" He asks, sounding more confident than the last time he spoke.

"Well, I'm c-currently in a building where m-my new apartment is, in South Korea." I stutter, hot tears of happiness rolling down my face.