Chapter 5

Dedicated to JeonChristineee

Vernon POV
As soon as Soonyoung turned and left, Min-seo buried her face in the back of my t-shirt. I could feel a few warm tears soaking through the thin material. I turned around so I was facing her and lifted her chin up, wiping the stray tears with my thumb.

I looked at her small, angelic face, her round brown eyes that were filled with sadness and anxiety. I still don't understand how, after all she has been through, she can still get up and function pretty much normally.

"Don't worry about him, he's just being a bit overprotective" I spoke softly, soothing her and rocking her from left to right in my arms. She broke from the hug and checked the time on her phone.

"Damn! We're going to be late!" And with that we ran to school hand in hand, arriving just in time.

Min-seo's POV
We sprinted to our seats and seconds later our teacher, Mrs Jung, walked into the class followed by two new pupils.

"Good morning class" she addressed the class yet barely anyone was listening. She slammed her hand on the table "good morning class!" She repeated and the class was suddenly filled with murmured answers.

"Today we have two new classmates joining us" she informed us and gestured to the two boys confidently standing at the front of the class.

OMG! No, they can't be! BTS members in my class!

"Hey! My name is Park Jimin! I hope we can be friends!" He flashed a cute smile and winked at me.

He did not just do that! OMG!

I smiled at him and stared down at my notebook, doodling until the next idol talked, trying to cover my blushing. "Hey! My name is Jung Hoseok! I can't wait to friends with you all!" He as well flashed a cute smile and winked at one of the girls at the back who was fangirling over him.

"Vernon, can you sit at the back next to Hoseok and Jimin can then sit next to Min-seo. You should settle in easily next to our star pupils" I smiled as cutely as I could to Jimin as he made his way to sit next to me.

I felt sad about not having Vernon next to me anymore but that was quickly pushed aside when Jimin came and sat next to me.

Jimin POV
"Vernon, can you sit at the back next to Hoseok and Jimin can then sit next to Min-seo. You should settle in easily next to our star pupils"

I confidently made my way towards her. So... She's a good girl. I smirked, not knowing I was, and she turned her head to an angle with a confused expression on her face.

"Don't worry" I spoke as smoothly as I could. She giggled looking at my notebook. Damn! I was writing a love song in my lyric book without even knowing! I shut my book abruptly, blushing ferociously.

What has this girl done to me?!?

She spoke in a sweet and fragile whisper "Who are you writing about?" She asked teasingly.

"Can I trust you with a secret?" I asked jokingly, she nodded as a reply whilst giggling.

"I'm a member of this band, BTS" I said confidently.

"Really?" She asked sarcastically. She's so cute! I nodded smirking. "Is Jungkook and Taehyung here!" She asked excitedly. I looked at her and she blushed.

"I mean... Uhm ... Are Jungkook and Taehyung here by any chance?" She smiled, trying to hide her true excitement but failing miserably.

"Yeah, actually... I'll introduce them to you... with one condition" I said teasingly.

"Yeah" she replied, her smile reaching from ear to ear and her brown eyes glistening.

"You eat lunch with me" I continued flirtatiously. She blushed and replied with a single nod.

*time skip to lunch*

I went and met Min-seo at her locker and I rested my arm round her shoulders while we walked to were I agreed to meet the boys. They stared at me in disbelief as I walked with Min-seo.

I pulled her closer to me and when we arrived Jungkook muttered under his breath "Jimin does have jams!" We all stared at him and he blushed slightly before we all broke into fits of laughter.

As a group, we all walked out of the school ground as we didn't have any more lessons.

Taehyung suddenly ran off and tripped over, sending him landing straight on his face. We all giggled but he just stood up and shot off again, his arms flying in the air.

This alien!

We arrived at a noodle bar and sat at one of the big round booths in the corner. I sat in between Min-seo and Jungkook.

(A/N layout- Jungkook, Jimin, Min-seo, Taehyung, Hoseok)

I looked across the restaurant and saw Jin and Seoyeon arguing... again! I wonder what it is this time...

A/N Sorry for a rubbish ending. The part ended up being too long so I had to cut it down.

Hope everyone is still enjoying my book. Please give me some feedback since I'm new to writing fanfictions! Sorry if it's not as good as the others!

Thanks to andtobehappy for the photo!!!

Vote and Comment!

Gracie