Chapter 17

Unknown's POV
I watched my beautiful Min-seo walk out of the dark, company van in her cute little black dress. The front was covered with elegant lace and the back drapes down and was decorated by a carefully tied bow. Her long, dark hair was in a half-up-half-down hairstyle and her basic make-up complemented her natural features wonderfully. She was absolutely stunning! Their is no other word for it. No being or object in existence could even compare to her pure beauty.

However, I realised I had been staring at her for quite a while when I could see Namjoon giving me a death stares like daggers in the edge of my vision; Although, I still couldn't take my eyes off her. She's just too perfect! How could such a goddess belong to a worthless guy like me?!? I must just be damn lucky! She joined our group, ran up to me and cutely whispered in my ear. "Let's go oppa~" She skipped forward and linked arms with Jimin.

My cheeks grew a deep, blood red and Jungkook tapped me on my left shoulder. "They look good together. Don't they, hyung!" He teased. Jungkook was the only one who knew about me and Min-Sri and I was the only one who knew about him and Taehyung. I playfully flicked him on the forehead and the 4D alien suddenly appeared. "Stay away from my man!" He hissed, before linking arms with Jungkook and strutting away. Aish... This kid!!! He turned around and smirked before completely disappearing into the crowd.

I suddenly heard the roaring screams of our devoted fangirls and fanboys. They chanted our names several times, the rare occasion we would hear the titles of our songs being yelled aswell. We walked backstage for final hair, make-up and costume touches to be done before getting ready to go on stage. Just as I was about to grab my microphone from the side I felt a small, feminine hand grabbing my arm and dragging me round the corner.

"Going to perform without a good luck kiss?" Her sweet voice questioned while she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a brief passionate kiss. I kissed back with an equal amount of love before being called away. "I love you" I said quietly so only she could hear. "I love you too, Oppa!" She replied, making a cute heart gesture with her hands.  I giggled at how adorable she was and walked away to where the boys were.

Namjoon gathered us all in a circle and we put our hands in like a group of ten year old girls doing their favourite handshake. "We have practised day and night for this performance. Don't do it any different from how we would in the BigHit dance studio. Be just as enthusiastic and energetic as you are in every day life and you should be fine."

Min-seo suddenly ran to join the circle between me and Jimin. "Fighting Oppas!!!" She yelled, making us all laugh. Somehow this girl can make us all laugh when we wanted to cry and smile when we want to die. She truly is an amazing and uplifting  influence for us all- especially me. I don't know what we would all do without seeing her joyful little smile everyday. We all repeated "Fighting!" Before breaking the circle and grabbing our microphones. "Bangtan Sonyeondan! You're all on in 3...2...1!"

Min-seo's POV
After they performed four songs they stopped to talk to their fans. It's great to see that these people are so supportive of my brother and his friends. Yes. I've neglected the fact that Namjoon is my step-brother. I just think of his as my full brother. Kim Namjoon. The adored kpop idol and my beloved brother. It's amazing to think that I am living majority of these fans dreams. I'm so lucky!!!

Suddenly, Yoongi ran up to me and dragged me onto the stage. I attempted not to trip in my jet black stilettos as I tumbled onto the hard, dark platform. The bright beaming stage lights blinded me; making me see pure, piercing white for a couple of seconds.

The boys pushed me into the centre of the arch they were standing in. I have a bad feeling about this... "A.R.M.Y!" My brother spoke and the crowd of fans roared louder than before. Some shouted questions about who I am. Others shouted strings of offensive comments. "Why is that slut with my Oppa?!?" And "Oppa deserves more than this ugly bitch!" Yoongi yelled to make them all quieten down. "This" Namjoon said gesturing towards me...

"Is my sister"

A/N So, how was that chapter? Better than the ones before right? Anyway, some questions for you to think about... How would you react if you were in the crowd when BTS announced something like that? Would you be supportive or would you rip the bitch apart?

Did you like the cute Unknown and Min-seo moment? It's now narrowed down to just BTS members... So who do you think it is? And do you think Namjoon will allow it?

Just some things to think about! Love you all, my stunning readers! Keep smiling!!! ;) You're beautiful/handsome as hell!!! <3 Love you all!!!

Vote and Comment!

- Gracie <3