Chapter 9

^Can someone please explain to me why Yoongi is smelling his flower crown?!? >.<

Dedicated to lovingseoul

BTS Namjoon POV
Later that night, Soonyoung called Min-seo and said he would pick her up from the dorm. We all said our final farewells just before Soonyoung arrived.

I opened the heavy door and Soonyoungs eyes grew to the size of golf balls. "N-N-Namjoon" he stuttered, still clearly in a large state of shock.

"Soonyoung" I said clearly, although I was nervous to see him after all this time I kept my cool. I leant closer to him so I could whisper in his ear... "What happened to the updates?!?" I shout-whispered in a raspy, aggressive tone.

"I'm not the one to look after her anymore!" He responded, his voice easing probably too loud.

We both heard a soft whimper from the hallway behind us and our head snapped round.

As we turned, we saw Min-seo standing there, weak and vulnerable- clearly confused by the scene in front of her.

She turned around to run back into the house; bumping into Jimin's chiselled chest in the process.

She attempted to escape but he wrapped his muscular arms around her small, trembling body as she screamed at him, banging her little fists against his chest.

"They're both traitors! My childhood friend and one of my favourite idols! Both traitors!" I sadly looked at her and saw she was shaking.

She gave up fighting against Jimin and now just collapsed against his chest; letting him soothe and cuddle her, stroking her long, dark, beautiful hair through with his large hands.

I can't believe I hurt such an angel...

My perfect angel.

I will protect and cherish her, take care of her fragile heart and love her with everything I have.

I can't believe I was the one who brought her to tears, to make her shake and be in such pain.

"Let me explain" Soonyoung pleaded, trying to get hold of her left hand. She swatted it away and almost screamed

"Don't  touch me!"she growled through gritted teeth.

"Min-seo, I didn't mean for you to find out this way!" I attempted to reason.

"Well I did! Didn't I!" She yelled, tearing herself away from Jimin's tight grip and running out from the house into the cold, dark streets.

My angel, where have you gone?

Min-seo's POV
I ran into the street- barefoot! I can't believe that after all I have been through, all the pain, all the suffering and Soonyoung... My childhood friend... My closest friend stabbed me in the back!

He knew there was someone that could have helped me. He knew that that I had family yet he decided to leave me! And Namjoon decided to keep it hidden from me! After all this time, I was so oblivious of everything around me.

Suddenly, a cold, rough hand slammed me into a brick wall, sending pain shooting through my spine. I could see from the light provided by the dull, street lamp that it was a man around his twenties who had assaulted me.

He whispered in my ear, his warm, stinking breath hitting my neck... "Out all alone at this time, are we, pretty?" I struggled under his strength but he was far too strong for me to be able to escape.

I tried to kick him but he stamped on both of my feet. A warm tear rolled down my cheek from the searing pain. "How dare you!" He said and slapped me across my right cheek; this caused even more tears to flow down my face.

"How dare you speak to my sister like that you idiot!" A deep voice yelled from the side of me whilst sending a hard punch straight at his jaw.

This sent him stumbling away from me and I ran backwards, still watching the the violent scene in front of me. I bumped into another tall person...

"Damn!" I muttered under my breath. The figure just hugged me. I squired, trying to escape their strong gasp. I hit him with my knee in the crutch, in an attempt for them to release me so I can escape.

"Oh, dang! Min-seo! It's me! Taehyung! I turned around, pure worry and guilt written all over my face. He stared at me intently, he was clearly in pain but he seemed to be more worried about me than anything else.

After he recovered from the pain he swooped me up into bridal position and carried me. Suddenly, five phone flashlights emerged from behind us; At first they startled me but afterwards I realised it was just the other five members of BTS.

Namjoon came running up to us and took me off Taehyung, noticing he was getting tired from carrying me.

"What happened?" I whispered in Namjoon's ear. By the looks of him, the man wasn't going down without a fight. "Let's just say that he isn't going to be waking up anytime soon" he said.

I giggled making Namjoon look at me with a confused expression. Jimin stopped making rude hand gestures  behind Namjoon's head and ran away, hiding behind Yoongi.

"I'm sorry..." Namjoon whispered in my ear. "Apology accepted" I responded as he kissed me on the forehead.

I love you Namjoon

I love you so so much.

A/N Helloooooooo! Hope you all had a lovely day! Thank you for reading this! You don't even understand how much this means to me! I love you all, my dear readers!

Vote and Comment!

Gracie