Chapter 7

I'm so sorry, I haven't write a lot these past few weeks; but here is my seventh chapter. Enjoy 

After they finished their breakfast, Don sat on the couch to watch the TV. Meryl wanted to learn her script for the play she was going to act in: The Taming of the Shrew with Raul Julia. She was very excited about it but sad as the same time because she wouldn't be able to be with Don during the evenings. She couldn't concentrated, she was thinking too much about him and about their night and their little fight. She read one more time her script and then she went to see Don.

"-Don ?" she asked.

"-Yeah !"

"-Are you mad at me ?"

"-Why would I be mad at you ?"

"-About what I thought this morning ?"

"-No at all, honey ! I can understand what confused you."

"-I know it's really too early but I really care about you and I love you and I really don't want you to see me as an excessive person or I don't know what..."

"-It's really okay Meryl, don't worry about it. We don't know each other very well, I mean we do know each other but it's the first time we met. Whatever, I love you and I don't care if you act like that. Got it ?"

"-Yes... Thank you honey. You're the best."

"-Do you want me to show you another department where I'm the best ?"

"-What a naughty boy ! I like that ! Yeah, show me !" she said chuckling.

He laid on the couch and put Meryl on top of him and begun to kiss her the best way he could. He kissed her everywhere on the face, in her neck and on her clavicles. He was also touching her everywhere he could. He began to massage her ass and quickly took off her shirt. She was now shirtless, in her bra and jean on him, kissing him everywhere as well. They heard someone knocking on a door, but they didn't care. They guessed it was someone for their neighbor, so they kept doing what they had to do.

Their door opened but none of them heard that. They were kissing passionately. Meryl let Don's tongue into her mouth. While Don was still weary (he only had his shirt open), by now she was just in underwear.

Harry froze. He went to their apartment to check if everything was okay. He was light years away from imagining one of his closest friend with his sister whom he met the day before and knowing that she lost a guy whom she was widely in love with just four months ago. But what he saw was real. His big sister was almost naked on top of his friend who was irrespectively touching her everywhere.

"-What the hell are you doing ?" asked Harry in a pure anger.

"-Dude ? What are you doing here ?" said Don surprised.

"-Harry, why didn't you knocked ?" she asked at the same time.

"-Don ? You're serious ? You fucked my sister and you are asking me what am I doing ? And I knocked."

"-Can you just be nice, please ?! A) and B) he isn't fucking me !!!"

"-Are you dating already ?" None of both answered. "Okay, I see." They looked so embarrassed. "Don, just in case you care, we're not friends anymore ! You're so disgusting !!!" He said while he was leaving the apartment. Meryl took her shirt which fell right at the bottom of her hips.

"-Harry ! Please ! Let me explain everything !!" Shouted Meryl.

"-Don't worry, I got it !"

"-Harry, please !" she was now bagging him.