Your on Night Duty

+Gravity Parnomia: afternoon+

"Mabel you have got to believe me! These animatronics aren't normal." Dipper told his sister glancing back and forth between his twin sister and the bots.

Mabel rolled her eyes, but smiled at him. "Dipper we went over this already. Those bots aren't weird, if anything they're great attractions and singers." She turned her head and watched the teenage girl bot with pink hair finish her love song.

"I'm not kidding Mabel." He says, but Mabel didn't listen. He looked at the stage to see the female bot move back to the back ground.

The person's voice on the mic blared through the room. "Who's ready for our main attraction!"

The kids and adults cheered for the main attraction of the place to show itself.

"Here he is! Bill Cipher!" The guy with the mic exclaimed.

The center stage floor opened up and a cage enraged with its bot inside. Swinging in its yellow cage with a big grin shown to everyone.

"Yell-o, Everyone!" Bill exclaimed. "I must thank you once again for coming to see us."

Bill Cipher, the main bot that attracted every customer to Gravity Parnomia. His blond hair, yellow tail coat, black bow tie, gloves, cane, pants, dress shoes, and top hat. He has a black eyepatch that coves his right eye too. Seriously that bot was just too formal for a kid's restaurant. The animatronic was almost life like, which made Dipper shiver in fear.

"So you have night duty tonight right?" Mabel asked Dipper.

The brunet nodded. "Yeah, I just hope nothing bad happens." Dipper Pines' job is working at Gravity Parnormia. He usually works in the afternoon at the restaurant as a server, but he was asked to do night patrol. The teen pulled his had a little lower.

Bill started singing his song.

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been here all alone

We're forced to be still and play
The same songs we've known since that day
An imposter took our life away
Now we're stuck here to decay

Dipper's attention on his sister as they talked.

No one noticing the yellow animatronic's eyes focused on the brunet. His crew behind him sing their part.

Please let us get in!
Don't lock us away!
We're not like what you're thinking

We're poor little souls
Before we've lost all control
And we're forced here to take that role

We've been all alone
Stuck in our little zone
Since 1987

Join us, be our friend
Or just be stuck and defend
After all you only got

Five Nights at Freddy's
Is this where you want to be
I just don't get it
Why do you want to stay