Epilogue: We do so enjoy your company, please come back soon~

+Parnormia: Morning+

Dipper served the tabled with ease, after he had managed to tell the manage he could work both shifts and the man was please to hear it. They had worked out the times and days with a good note on the end.

By morning light he was human and Bill was a mere animatronic for fun.

By night monster and doll fool around as who they really are by the cover of darkness.

So everyday was just a routine the played out well in the end.

+Your POV+

"Ah, Welcome to Gravity Paranormia!" Dipper greets you with a smile as you sit down in your seat in front of the stage. "What can I get you?"

"Ice tea and a slice of pizza please." You tell him as he writes it down on his notepad. He nods and walks away to get your order. You turn your attention to the stage where the lights flicker off and on.

The animatronics move off the center stage and the floor opens up to bring up a cage with one animatronic inside. Very well dressed in yellow and black with a wide grin on his face. He looks around and greets with his high voice. "Hahaha! For those new, I welcome you! The names Bill Cipher and I'm the main host for all you humans! For those who came back, we are very happy to have you in our company once again!" The bot swings back and forth and whistles to signal his friends to get ready as they start playing their instruments.

Everybody gets high sometimes, you know
What else can we do when we're feeling low?
So take a deep breath and let it go
You shouldn't be drowning on your own

And if you feel you're sinking,
I will jump right over into cold, cold water for you
And although time may take us into different places
I will still be patient with you
And I hope you know

The animatronics smiled rocking out to the beat of he music. Bill smiles and get up from his swing and walks around in it as he continues to sing.

I won't let go
I'll be your lifeline tonight
I won't let go
I'll be your lifeline tonight

Pyronica joins him as he sings and she walk around the outside of his cage, often winking at the people in the audience. Just as she does this Dipper comes back holding tray with your drink and food.

Cause we all get lost sometimes, you know?
It's how we learn and how we grow
And I wanna lay with you 'til I'm old
You shouldn't be fighting on your own

And if you feel you're sinking,
I will jump right over into cold, cold water for you
And although time may take us into different places
I will still be patient with you
And I hope you know

Bill pretends to be sinking, but stands right back up and comes to the door of his cage holding the bars. Pyronica is at the door to and the cage door opens letting Bill out for the first time with an audience.

You look at Dipper who has a surprise look on his face as he almost drops your drink. You quickly catch it and say to him it's alright. That is until Dipper is pulled away onto the stage by the yellow animatronic.

I won't let go (I won't let go, no, no, no, no, no, no)
I'll be your lifeline tonight
I won't let go
I'll be your lifeline tonight

Bill is having a good time dancing with Dipper while Pyronica takes over and sings with with a know it all smile. She walks over to Tad playing the bass and nods with the tune.

Come on, come on
Save me from my rocking boat
I just want to stay afloat
I'm all alone
And I hope, I hope
Someone's gonna take me home
Somewhere I can rest my soul
I need to know!

Bill twirls Dipper around and starts singing with the pink animatronic again. You laugh at the scene, but not to loudly to be mean. You take a sip of your drink and eat your pizza as the show goes on.

You won't let go (I won't let go, no, no, no, no, no, no)
I'll be your lifeline tonight
You won't let go
I'll be your lifeline tonight

I won't let go
I won't let go

Everyone in the room, including you, claps at the awesome performance and the animatronics plus one human bows to them. Dipper gets off the stage as Bill goes back to his cage.

You stay for more music and food until your full.

Dipper comes back to collect your payment and of course you give him the money thankful for the food. "Thanks for the service."

"No problem dude." He smiles at you kindly like he would to any other customer. He gives you a short nod of the head, "We do so enjoy your company, please come back soon."

You give a wave as you walk away and exit the building, but you can help the feeling it was all set up from the beginning.

Thanks for reading this little piece. Hope you enjoy my other writing as well~
I must warn you though, don't sink in too deep :)