His Heart

+Pines Home+

"WHAT?!" Dipper exclaimed loudly to the person on the other end of the phone. His manager, Richard, had just called again asking if he could work the night shift again.

"Please dude, the night guard I hired just upped and disappeared during duty. I was coming to check on how he was last night only to find him gone." Richard told him with a sigh. "I'm begging you Dipper!"

The teen scratched the back of his head and check his schedule for tomorrow to see if he was busy. "Fine manager, I'll take over the nightguard shift again, just do me a favor and find another person quick." He replied as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Thank you Dipper! Just so you know I have another business meeting held in Ohio for awhile so you can manager the restaurant for awhile." The man laughed.

"Stop adding work on me!" Dipper cried out and sighed when his manger ended the call. His mood slowly dropping knowing he'll have to face the animatronic again tomorrow night.

'Why does fate hate me so?' He thought as he set his phone down on his desk. He picked up his pencil and started writing in his journal again just to finish the last detail of his observation.

So perfect is he, he hold your heart~
Sing for him, oh sing!
You know you want to~

He smiled at the drawing of the yellow animatronic on the page as he ignored the sing voice in his head.

+Dipper's Dream+

Dipper didn't know why he was conscious in his dream again. It hadn't happen for so long already, so why now?

It was one of weird dreams as if you lived another live then your current one.

He had a young body of a 12 year old who wore a blé and white cap with a PineTree symbol on hit with causal outer wear. Blue vest, orange shirt, grey shorts hitch were too short for his liking, and black sneakers.

Dipper walked around the empty town that used to be filled with people when he used to have these kinds dreams. Now it was like a ghost town.

He walked around a bit more until he found a familiar housing in he would that was named the Mystery Shack. Saw a few people enter that looked like his great uncles and his sister.

Suddenly it felt hot and he couldn't breath, he looked back to find the place behind him was going up in flames. He quickly rushed to the shack where he would find help from, but the people there only closed the door on him and locked it. Unable to open door he walked through the flames quickly and shut his eyes tightly closed and his dream scene changed.

The surrounding became a ruin of the town of his dreams before. A rip in the sky was there with weird creatures flowing out of it. Among the scared and dirtied people there seemed to be no trust unless they were really close. No trust, he had to find trust in someone. He backed up only to find himself bump into somebody.

He turned around and found some creature instead of a human. It was a yellow floating triangle looking at him. Only saying one word to him that made him shiver, but not in a scared or creepy way.

"PineTree."

+Gravity Falls: Paranomia+

Dipper could feel Bill's piecing every part of his body as soon as he got to work today. It was a mix of anger, happiness, and sadness.

Mabel had joined him today too feeling that her brother needed support for now and tonight. She could obviously tell from Tad and Pyronica's expressions and stiff body language that they knew what happen last night was not something good when Bill found out Dipper was not there. "Bro bro..."